** Picture of the Day 3 **

You're in my neck of the woods. I see Marty, for better or worse, every time I shop for groceries.

Wow! The east is ahead of our state. We don't have any Marty's out here in Colorado. Say hi for me the next time you see him :)

I was there 3 times since mid-May to be with my mother who passed away in mid-June. She had lived there since 1998 so Chambersburg became like a second home to our family.

Last edited:
big summer storm a year ago

_DSC3583ed-XL.jpg

Wow! The east is ahead of our state. We don't have any Marty's out here in Colorado. Say hi for me the next time you see him :)

I was there 3 times since mid-May to be with my mother who passed away in mid-June. She had lived there since 1998 so Chambersburg became like a second home to our family.

Actually, Marty is supposed to be a female and based on the number of times she's either run into me or blocked my way I would love to send Marty out West - LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter