** Picture of the Day 3 **

DGD's first Characters in Flight ride in 2012 (she loved it too :goodvibes):

WaltDisneyWorld2012244.jpg
:tink:

I'm so jealous! We tried on 3 different days during our recent trip and "the winds" were a problem so they couldn't operate. I was so disappointed! And when we tried to ride the Orlando Eye they had a long line waiting while they were loading/unloading 4 school buses worth of students; very slow operation. Maybe next trip......

I'm so jealous! We tried on 3 different days during our recent trip and "the winds" were a problem so they couldn't operate. I was so disappointed! And when we tried to ride the Orlando Eye they had a long line waiting while they were loading/unloading 4 school buses worth of students; very slow operation. Maybe next trip......

Keep trying; it's so worth the wait. We've missed it quite a few times because of those pesky winds. I guess that's why it's so magical for me when we DO get to experience the thrill of viewing DW "from the air". It's not a "thrilling" ride; it doesn't last long enough :goodvibes and it is, sometimes, a "chore" to actually GET to spend that 15 minutes "in flight" but the gentle breeze blowing, the quietness and THAT VIEW... :cloud9:. :tink:

Keep trying; it's so worth the wait. We've missed it quite a few times because of those pesky winds. I guess that's why it's so magical for me when we DO get to experience the thrill of viewing DW "from the air". It's not a "thrilling" ride; it doesn't last long enough :goodvibes and it is, sometimes, a "chore" to actually GET to spend that 15 minutes "in flight" but the gentle breeze blowing, the quietness and THAT VIEW... :cloud9:. :tink:

Thanks! We will definitely try again; not sure when our next WDW trip will be since Disneyland is planned for 2018 maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter