** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC02809-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Faithfully
May 18, 2017

Pluto looks on happily yet always on guard, faithful to both “Partners”.

I love all of the bronzes at the Hub and I love the way they are arraigned. All facing Mickey and Walt, smiles frozen on their faces much they way ours are.

34667626872_5639c96fc7_b.jpg

When Hinges Creak In Doorless Chambers
May 18, 2017

I can almost hear the organ playing those slow melodic tones in the foyer before you enter the stretching room.

“When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still. That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!”

34004437974_8f008fc752_b.jpg

When Hinges Creak In Doorless Chambers
May 18, 2017

I can almost hear the organ playing those slow melodic tones in the foyer before you enter the stretching room.

“When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still. That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!”

34004437974_8f008fc752_b.jpg

Great picture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter