Pics from professional photo sessions at WL, Poly, etc.?

bas71873

DIS Veteran
Is there already a thread somewhere with pics from professional photo sessions at WL, Poly, etc.? We are trying to decide which resort to have our session photos taken when we are there in October and would like to see what others have done.

If there is a thread, can someone post the link. I've searched and cannot find it.

TIA!

I too would love to see some pictures from these photo sessions. We are staying at the Poly in June, and would like to have a photo session. Can we still only book these sessions 30 days out? Thanks!

Count me in too!!!!!! We will be at the WL the end of April! I would like more info. as well!:)

OH Man Jene & weswife.....I logged on and was excited for my 2 replies and to get some scoop and see some pics, but I got nothin' but subbers ;). I sure hope there is someone out there that can help us:confused3

Do you mean the photo sessions where you book a special time at the resorts with a photopass photographer? Or is there some other special professional photo session (like for weddings, etc?)? If its the former, there is inded a thread with pictures because I know I posted my pictures from our Beach Club session on it.

Maybe do a search for Resort photopass or something?

Maggie

Do you mean the photo sessions where you book a special time at the resorts with a photopass photographer? Or is there some other special professional photo session (like for weddings, etc?)? If its the former, there is inded a thread with pictures because I know I posted my pictures from our Beach Club session on it.

Maybe do a search for Resort photopass or something?

Maggie

Yep, the bold one. I have searched and I never have any luck :(

I found the thread I posted my pictures on. It is a sticky at the top of this board.

Maggie

anyone have info on the CURRENT prices for the various packages and what you get with each "level". that seems to be the million dollar question right now. every site and different posts/responses, seem to have conflicting info :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter