Pick my EPCOT dinner because I cant

A lot of people not speaking very highly of Biergarten. It wasn't high on our list before, but we love it now. It was the only ADR would could get for our large group last minute during our last trip we took, and we thought it was mostly going to be sauerkraut and stuff like that, which I'm not a big fan of. But it ended up being really great food, it's only one credit on the dining plan which is great since it's a buffet. We loved the atmosphere and food so much it was hands down the restaurant we picked to go to during our EPCOT day this year.

I love Teppan Edo as well as one person mentioned. It's great if you like Hibachi, or have never been to a Hibachi but like Chinese/Japanese style food. It's worth the experience. 8 people sit at a table and you will be paired with other parties if your group is not large enough, so you may be eating with strangers.

Well sure, but it's still like $20/person for good German food and maybe $5/person for good pizza. When using dining credits I like to get the most out of them.

True that. I don't like the family style dining at Biergarten.

I would definitely vote for Chefs de France! I have loved everything I have eaten there. Via Napoli is delicious also, but too cheap to spend TS credits on.

If you're on the dining plan, I'd definitely choose Biergarten. It's actually one of our must do's and it has never disappointed. :thumbsup2

OK. I did it. I made ADR at Chefs de france and Via Napoli. I couldnt get a reservation at Rose and Crown for Illuminations. Thanks everyone for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter