Photos purchased on ship - cannot download

CKC183

Earning My Ears
I selected and purchased 3 photos on board my recent cruise on Dream 3 weeks ago. I can see all my photos on my Disney Cruise account, but the 3 selected all have watermarks on them still and don't have an option to download them. I confirmed that the expenses were charged to my account. The tricky part may be that I accidentally used my daughter's card when I made the purchase. When I try to enter her Castaway member number though, it says it's already linked to my account. I've emailed Disney almost a week ago with no response. Any suggestions on how I can retrieve the $50+ in pictures I purchased?

It took about 30 minutes for my watermark to go away and the download option to appear on my photos earlier this week.

It took about 30 minutes for my watermark to go away and the download option to appear on my photos earlier this week.
We were on a May 30 sailing, so it doesn't seem to be a time issue. Do you mean 30 minutes after you docked?

We were on a May 30 sailing, so it doesn't seem to be a time issue. Do you mean 30 minutes after you docked?
No, it was 30 minutes after I went online and viewed them for the first time. I had no idea what to do with them once I first accessed them so I just looked at them and walked away. About 30 minutes later the watermark was gone and the download button appeared.

No, it was 30 minutes after I went online and viewed them for the first time. I had no idea what to do with them once I first accessed them so I just looked at them and walked away. About 30 minutes later the watermark was gone and the download button appeared.
Thanks! I've looked at them at least a dozen times and no change. Not download button. Hopefully I can get a reply from Disney.

Did you get a reply from Disney? We sailed Aug 1-6 and purchased the unlimited photos. Mine still show a watermark and no download option. We’ve tried calling and emailing Disney cruise line with no luck. The email reply says they will respond in the order received, it’s been over a week. The photos say they’ll expire in 2 weeks.

Did you get a reply from Disney? We sailed Aug 1-6 and purchased the unlimited photos. Mine still show a watermark and no download option. We’ve tried calling and emailing Disney cruise line with no luck. The email reply says they will respond in the order received, it’s been over a week. The photos say they’ll expire in 2 weeks.
Yes, it took almost 2 weeks to get an email reply but they corrected it without a problem. I did call and that expiration warning isn't a worry - they retain the photos much longer than is written. But the person in the phone couldn't make the correction. Hopefully your email reply comes soon!

Yes, it took almost 2 weeks to get an email reply but they corrected it without a problem. I did call and that expiration warning isn't a worry - they retain the photos much longer than is written. But the person in the phone couldn't make the correction. Hopefully your email reply comes soon!
Thank you.

Same thing with me. It took a while to get the email reply but they were able to fix everything!

Can someone share the link for the photo packages purchased on-board?
I should have written it down somewhere.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter