Photo Assignment: Seasonal '07: Autumn

not a lot of leaf color here as yet, so i tried to get some other things that say "fall"
wood stockpiled for cold weather
20071015middlefieldtele100copy.jpg

actual fall leaves, few and far between:)
20071015middlefieldtele0462copy.jpg

not particularly fall like but this calf had to be just born it was so tiny i thought it was a goat at first...goldenrod and st michaels daisy=fall at least;) should have used a larger dof for sure
20071015middlefieldtele071copy.jpg

i took some others of the grapes ready for harvest( the whole area smelled like a giant vat of grape juice :rotfl: ) but i'm going to go back this weekend and see if any of the leaves behind them have changed

Had some extra time on a nice day and there were actually some tree's with color on them besides green:

I posted this scene before, this is a better day. No rain!!

Looking up:

Same tree looking down:

and a red tree found along Route 2A in Lincoln, MA in the Minute Man National Park:

Well- not much yet around Florida that looks much like fall yet- but we did go up and let the girls pick out their halloween pumpkins tonight and let me get a chance to test out my new 70-300vr that the FedEx man was kind enough to leave on my doorstep this afternoon. :cloud9:

209944045-L.jpg

209944058-L.jpg

209944484-L.jpg

209944413-L.jpg

Jeff.....great shots of some great looking girls! And, happy new glass. I love my 70-300VR. It's a terrific lens.

Well- not much yet around Florida that looks much like fall yet- but we did go up and let the girls pick out their halloween pumpkins tonight and let me get a chance to test out my new 70-300vr that the FedEx man was kind enough to leave on my doorstep this afternoon. :cloud9:

Wow! He just left it there? What a nice guy. :lmao: Did he have any Canon L lenses on the truck? I won't be picky about which one I get and I won't tell anyone! :rolleyes1

Nice lens. I'm sure with your skill, it will serve you very well. I look forward to seeing more of your shots.

Love those photos of the girls! It's so strange though to see them with pumpkins while wearing summer clothes. H'ween here is all about trying to get costumes roomy enough to fit over the snowsuit!

Jeff.....great shots of some great looking girls! And, happy new glass. I love my 70-300VR. It's a terrific lens.

Thanks- Yes I think I am going to like it a lot.

Wow! He just left it there? What a nice guy. :lmao: Did he have any Canon L lenses on the truck? I won't be picky about which one I get and I won't tell anyone! :rolleyes1

Nice lens. I'm sure with your skill, it will serve you very well. I look forward to seeing more of your shots.

Thanks- You never know. The best is when it FedEx or UPS stops in front of our house and I get "NOW What did you order?" from the wife (As they walk to the house across the street) :rolleyes1

Love those photos of the girls! It's so strange though to see them with pumpkins while wearing summer clothes. H'ween here is all about trying to get costumes roomy enough to fit over the snowsuit!

Thanks- Too funny. No snowsuits here. It was hot yesterday but I see it's supposed to be cooling off and down 65 next week- Brrrr!. :thumbsup2

wfla_7day.jpg

Shot these the other morning, it was below 32 degrees and since the water was warmer than the air temp you can see the mist rising from the water.
Nice shots Gdad, you have some beautiful children, enjoy your new lens. Canon has rebates out now and I might just get the 70-200mm this time, not sure on which one the f/4 IS or the f/2.8 IS.
handicap18 nice shots, I especially like the one looking up.

Fall-0210-17.jpg

Fall-0410-17.jpg

Fall-0710-17.jpg

Fall-0910-17.jpg

Fall-10a10-17.jpg

I finally had a chance to get some nice fall shots here in Nova Scotia.

These are from last weekend at a local group camp that 5 families rented for the evening.

CampMockingeeFallPicSign.jpg

CampMockingeeFallPic.jpg

CampMockingeeFallPic2.jpg

CampMockingeeFallPic3.jpg

Almost forgot about this one....This was my Alvie......he loved dressing up and help give out candy on Halloween....
Alvie-bee.jpg

Angie

Jeff, nice job with the new lens. It certainly is a keeper.

fan1080, WOW you guys got some seriously nice colors up there.

There was a Fall Foliage Report on the news radio station this morning. One of the local (Boston) weather guys was saying that this was the best year for color in New England in many many years. Peak for our area should be this week, as well as for Southern New Hampshire. The colors are really starting to come out now. Especially along some of the highways. I think I may be keeping my camera with me all next week.

Great pics everyone. Keep them coming.

Jeff, nice job with the new lens. It certainly is a keeper.

fan1080, WOW you guys got some seriously nice colors up there.

There was a Fall Foliage Report on the news radio station this morning. One of the local (Boston) weather guys was saying that this was the best year for color in New England in many many years. Peak for our area should be this week, as well as for Southern New Hampshire. The colors are really starting to come out now. Especially along some of the highways. I think I may be keeping my camera with me all next week.

Great pics everyone. Keep them coming.

Yeah, the colors this year are just stunning. It's been a long time since we've had colors this vivd, makes for great pictures.

I'm going to take some family photos tomorrow if the weather is as good as it supposed to be. They will be Christmas gifts for our family. Hopefully they turn out good!

All the photos here are really good. Well done everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter