• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

phone number ?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I read a post on these boards awhile back (maybe 1 month ago or so). It gave a phone # for special tickets that are offered thru Wide World of Sports if you are in or attending one of the events. They offered a 3 day hopper that we are interested in. I called the # at that time, but did not write down the #. Now we need to actually order the tix, but I can't find the #. I did a search, but don't remember the exact wording of the post, so I am coming up empty. If you know this #....PLEASE post it!!!! Thanks so much!!! ( I still can't believe I didn't WRITE the # down....I am such a goof!!!) LOL!!!:crazy:

Originally posted by scanmom
I read a post on these boards awhile back (maybe 1 month ago or so). It gave a phone # for special tickets that are offered thru Wide World of Sports if you are in or attending one of the events. They offered a 3 day hopper that we are interested in. I called the # at that time, but did not write down the #. Now we need to actually order the tix, but I can't find the #. I did a search, but don't remember the exact wording of the post, so I am coming up empty. If you know this #....PLEASE post it!!!! Thanks so much!!! ( I still can't believe I didn't WRITE the # down....I am such a goof!!!) LOL!!!:crazy:

from http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496333

(866) 537-7648

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter