Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

Eeee - 16 days until we fly, and 3 weeks today until the wedding!!!

I started sorting out my clothes and packing on Saturday, although my living room is still a HUGE mess with stuff everywhere!

I thought I'd share a few of my outfits for the first week, after that time stuff will probably start being worn in various combinations.

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom Morning

My new top and shorts (both Primarni) - I also have the CUTEST sunglasses form there too which are black but with a red bow on each arm, that are totally like Minnie Mouse bows.

WDC7.jpg

That night we're going to Jiko for dinner, so I'm wearing white linen trousers with a purple bandeau top, (Apologies for the photo quality btw)

WDC6.jpg

Day 2 - Animal Kingdom

Outfit as yet undecided - it's between two.

This one, as it's pink, and I love this t-shirt, but I worry about the shorts in the event of a ride on Kali:

WDC1.jpg

Or this one, which I thought it apt as it has a big tree on it, and also as the shorts are like safari shorts,

WDC4.jpg

Day 3 - Epcot

We're off to the welcome meal at WCC after here, so this will be my outfit, as my mum and bridesmaids have matching t-shirts for the welcome meal.

WDC3.jpg

Day 4 - DHS and wedding rehearsal

WDC5.jpg

I also have this by as a spare in case we go out to a park in the evening, or if it's chilly and I need more than shorts:

WDC2.jpg

And finally this is my dress for our 1 day anniversary meal at Narcoosees:

WDC8.jpg

I shall be back soon with more packing updates! And probably some mroe panicking!

Hi Tors

Sorry I'm so late joining but just caught up with your PTR ....... Not long now you must be so excited :banana:

My DH and I were married in Antigua 18 years ago and it was simply magical with all our family and friends present ..... Wouldn't have swapped it for a conventional wedding for the world ..... So enjoy ...... Every single minute of it :hug:

I'm now totally hooked so keep the updates flowing.

Sharon

Loving that you've picked out outfits. Def avoid the white shorts and water rides!

Hi Tors

Sorry I'm so late joining but just caught up with your PTR ....... Not long now you must be so excited :banana:

My DH and I were married in Antigua 18 years ago and it was simply magical with all our family and friends present ..... Wouldn't have swapped it for a conventional wedding for the world ..... So enjoy ...... Every single minute of it :hug:

I'm now totally hooked so keep the updates flowing.

Sharon

Thanks, Sharon! Welcome aboard!!

My TR is going to be MASSIVE, so although there's not a lot of PTR left, I hope you join in the TR fun!

Loving that you've picked out outfits. Def avoid the white shorts and water rides!

Thanks Claire, I'm a little OTT, but I'm just SO excited!

I think I'll keep the white shorts for DHS/EP and resort hopping. MK and AK are too risky with Splash/Kali! :scared1: :rotfl:

Teeny update!!

I've been busy crafting last night and today during lunch!

Done my LGMHs and Mousekeeping envelopes!

5df98824.jpg

6357981e.jpg

Fantastic pre-trip report - you must be getting soooo excited! I love that you've picked out your outfits - it's a relief to know I am not the only person who does this (I've been picking mine out and I'm still months away from actually being there!)

Love the LGMHs too!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. . .I'm so jealous, how amazing to be getting married at WDW

Torsie- followed you to your PTR from another thread where I had asked about Illuminations/Wishes the same night and you put up a post.

Spent the last hour reading your PTR. I'm enchanted by your story and have to admit that I even got happy tears for you. To see a marriage starting off surrounded by such a loving family (and I'm counting your BM's as family-you are blessed to have such loving friends) fills me with joy.

If your plans stick, we'll be at AK the same day. I'll keep an eye out for the incredibly happy people having a wonderful time. And when I watch whatever fireworks I watch on the 28th- I'll send out pixie dust thoughts to the Grand Floridian! I look forward to reading more about your planning and can't wait to read your post trip report.

Wising you a magical beginning on the next part of your journey with the man you love!!

Torsie- followed you to your PTR from another thread where I had asked about Illuminations/Wishes the same night and you put up a post.

Spent the last hour reading your PTR. I'm enchanted by your story and have to admit that I even got happy tears for you. To see a marriage starting off surrounded by such a loving family (and I'm counting your BM's as family-you are blessed to have such loving friends) fills me with joy.

If your plans stick, we'll be at AK the same day. I'll keep an eye out for the incredibly happy people having a wonderful time. And when I watch whatever fireworks I watch on the 28th- I'll send out pixie dust thoughts to the Grand Floridian! I look forward to reading more about your planning and can't wait to read your post trip report.

Wising you a magical beginning on the next part of your journey with the man you love!!
Awww. You just gave me happy tears!! Thank you so much!! Keep an eye out at AK for us. I'll have my LGMHs on my bag and will be wearing my pink top with the tree on. :)

(PS the wedding is the 29th xx)

Today has been a very productive day!

Jack and I went to Croydon this morning to grab some last bits. I got my lovely mum a beautiful charm for her links sweetie bracelet as a little thank you gift. :) And my Dad a photo frame that I'm going to put pictures of me and him in when I was little, then leave a space blank for a wedding photo.

We actually we actually went to look for a third suitcase as I was convinced we would need more than our normal two. But nothing grabbed out eye so we came home empty handed.

When we got back I made Jakc get all his bits out, and we got all of the clothes and toiletries we need for the trip sorted, and packed, and we have LOADS of space!! I'm so happy as I was worrying about how we'd manage with another case as I don't want to put my bags back on the carousel after collecting it the first time!

I weighed each one and they are only 15kg each too!

Happy Torsie!

Been catching up on your trippie! You will be fine taking your dress as hand luggage, the cabin crew even stored it for me

Been catching up on your trippie! You will be fine taking your dress as hand luggage, the cabin crew even stored it for me
Thank you. :)

It's the bag I'm taking it in that's stressing me out.....

But I saw a few cases in town today that are "cabin sized" apparently and they were pretty large. So fingers crossed I'll be ok

You see people taking on HUGE bags, just all I ever have is a large-ish handbag or regular back pack.

Ohh my Gosh! I am so glad I found your wedding trip report! How exciting! I remember seeing it in your signature more than a year ago and it's already nearly here! Best of luck to you and I am going to catch up on all your plans!!

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom Morning

My new top and shorts (both Primarni) - I also have the CUTEST sunglasses form there too which are black but with a red bow on each arm, that are totally like Minnie Mouse bows.

WDC7.jpg

I have the same top - you should have taken a picture of the back, because it's really cute! :thumbsup2

I've just been reading your PTR, and it sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip for you! I'll be there at the same time so I'll be thinking of you on the 29th and sending happy thoughts your way :goodvibes

I have the same top - you should have taken a picture of the back, because it's really cute! :thumbsup2

I've just been reading your PTR, and it sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip for you! I'll be there at the same time so I'll be thinking of you on the 29th and sending happy thoughts your way :goodvibes
Awesome!!! Come say "hi!"

My goodness there's like no time left <3 I can't wait to see this and I'll my fingers crossed for good weather and everything gets on the place alright :)

heylooooo :-) cannot believe that everything is so soon!!! we're sorted and packing, I went out yesterday and bought a new swimsuit, the checkout lady asked if I was going anywhere nice and it was so exciting that I could say florida in a week!!! :goodvibes she probably thought I was a grinning wierdo though!
A few weeks ago after Tors' hen do when we said "see you in florida" I didnt really believe it, sooo crazy that it'll be true in a few days!!!!

I just finished your TR from 2009, and now I'm into this. I'm so excited for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter