• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

oh how exciting, your plans all sound fantastic and your wedding sounds like it will be amazing, I cant wait to read more :thumbsup2

:cutie: Thank you. Hopefully we'll have plenty to plan to keep us busy for the next 10 months. :)

I've pulled up a chair! :surfweb: Your trip sounds great! :banana:

And as for Jack's addition to the report - what a great guy (and a definite keeper!!) :love:. Has he got any brothers for my DD23?

Looking forward to your next instalment!

Awww, I showed this to Jack and he got all shy! Sadly he only has 2 sisters, but he does have a 25yo cousin who's on the market....

:yay: :yay: :yay: I am so excited for you!!!!

What a fab start, I can't wait to hear more. It sounds amazing, I am sure your day will be perfect. :love:

I loved reading your wedding plans update too, so definately continue to add those in. ::yes:: The more info & pics the better. :goodvibes

:welcome: Jack! I look forward to hearing more from you & Hayley. :wave:

:yay: :yay: :yay: I am so excited for you!!!!

What a fab start, I can't wait to hear more. It sounds amazing, I am sure your day will be perfect. :love:

I loved reading your wedding plans update too, so definately continue to add those in. ::yes:: The more info & pics the better. :goodvibes

:welcome: Jack! I look forward to hearing more from you & Hayley. :wave:
Thank you Claire!!

Karen and your PTR inspired me! And inspired me to share with others as it made it so fun to read!

I'll post the wedding menu's when we have them!! That will be exciting!

I don't know where Hayley is! She's missing the PTR fun! :rotfl:

Thank you Claire!!

Karen and your PTR inspired me! And inspired me to share with others as it made it so fun to read!

I'll post the wedding menu's when we have them!! That will be exciting!

I don't know where Hayley is! She's missing the PTR fun! :rotfl:

Awww thanks hun! I can't wait for our trip! :hyper:

Mmmmmm menu's are always good. :thumbsup2 How many family/friends do you have going out with you? Have you picked your dress yet?

I hope we haven't scared Hayley off. :rotfl2: We are all normal......ish! ;)

Awww thanks hun! I can't wait for our trip! :hyper:

Mmmmmm menu's are always good. :thumbsup2 How many family/friends do you have going out with you? Have you picked your dress yet?

I hope we haven't scared Hayley off. :rotfl2: We are all normal......ish! ;)
Hopefully around 30. Could be maybe 20 but I like to stay on the optimistic side.

I have indeed picked my dress!! I actually bought a second, more casual one too (posted it on the holiday shopping thread.)

I'm hoping I don't need to change out of my big princess dress, but I wanted a back up incase it was super hot, or my dress started to hurt me or something!!

Hayley is online now! Hopefully she will grace us with her presence! I didn't realise she has actual real GCSE's this week (She's doing some early) So now I feel like a super bad influence making her DIS when she should be revising!!

Hello joining in :cheer2:

A wedding, in florida, with gorgeous views and beautiful food - sounds a dream - looking forward to more updates :flower3:

Hello joining in :cheer2:

A wedding, in florida, with gorgeous views and beautiful food - sounds a dream - looking forward to more updates :flower3:
Thank you :goodvibes I hope I manage to eat on the day!!

This just in!

Hayley is typing her intro - I am trying to convince her to use a photo of her and Jedward rather than a much more sensible image of her and her sister (who is my other BM)

Fingers crossed we see Jedward on this page soon!

Wait.....do I want Jedward related to my wedding in any way at all....?

Its never too early to do a pre trip report. :)

great start cant wait to hear more, was great hearing from you both.
I loved my wedding @ the wedding pavillion, it was the best day of my life. Its our wedding anniversary on Thursday- 6 years together. :lovestruc

Have fun planning, looks like youre doing a great job.xx :goodvibes

Hello! Hayley here, 3rd contributer and uber exited younger bridesmaid! just popping in to say hi, you haven't scared me off (would take a lot to scare me away from the DIS!!!!) This is me :

16561_174638261783_660981783_3514714_1289066_n.jpg

I'm with Joe McElderry from the x factor, I had a pic
I had a pic of me and my older sister (Tors' other bridesmaid) lined up, but Tors suggested i showed you lovely people this little treat! My plans aren't very finalised yet, as we can't book for my family for a little while because of my Mum's work, I'm most exited about the 28th and 29th, the 29th for obvious reasons, and the 28th because I plan to get my first experience of Philharmagic and have a wonderful girly day with my two sisters (Tors is regarded as family here). I'll be around a lot more after my silly exams are out of the way! And, here is the treat you have all been waiting for:

16561_174638276783_660981783_3514716_8144441_n.jpg

Possibly the cheesiest people ever, they were really sweet though!
Hayleyxx

Its never too early to do a pre trip report. :)

great start cant wait to hear more, was great hearing from you both.
I loved my wedding @ the wedding pavillion, it was the best day of my life. Its our wedding anniversary on Thursday- 6 years together. :lovestruc

Have fun planning, looks like youre doing a great job.xx :goodvibes
Thanks Nicky!

Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary!! Will a celebratory trip be in order?

Yeah! Awesome intro Hayley! Well done on the celebrity photos!

I suppose I ought to explain how we know each other.

Waaay back, our dads used to play in the same football team, and their (really bad) team needed a referee as most of their games were played without one.

My Dad was training to be a ref, and Hayley's Mum decided she could do it to!

Since those days (scary 70s/80s going by the hair when we look at the hilarious team photos!) our parents have been friends, and until I went to uni we lived less than a 2 minute walk from each other.

I've know Katie and Hayley all of their lives, my first memory of Katie, (who is almost 5 years younger than me) is her being a teeny baby and me questioning her mum and dad why she didn't have a dummy. Hayley is almsot 10 years younger and my first memory of her is talking to her through her mum's tummy and getting kicked in response. Charming!

As I was 10 when Hayley showed up I thought she was the best thing ever and spent most of my non school waking hours playing with her, dressing her up, bathing her. I'd say she is the main reason I love babies so much as she was such an adorable one! (We wont mention her terrible two's, and three's and four's....;))

Since forever I've known the two of them would be my bridesmaids, as I love them more than any friends I have and as much as any of my closest family. I feel honoured to have them both in my life :lovestruc

Lol great Jedward pic Hayley! Philharmagic really is amazing and definately worth getting excited about - good luck with your exams :wizard:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake and Carrot Cake sounds like amazing choices for wedding cake! num num! :goodvibes

Hello Hayley:wave2:

love your piccies with Jedward and Joe :goodvibes

Aww love the wedding details, I might drag my BF for a walk near the Wedding Pavillion in September to show him what a lovely setting it is....:rolleyes1

Great pics Hayley...:goodvibes

:welcome: Hayley. Good luck with your exams. :wizard:

Thanks for the updates Victoria. I am sure you will have the most Magical day regardless of how many of your guests can make it. :goodvibes

Are you having a party or anything when you get back to the UK? We did that, it was a full on wedding reception party for 150+ people & best of all it mean't I got to wear my dress again! :teeth:

Wow, this is a great report already:dance3: Can't wait to read more.....this is so exciting .

It'll be great to look back on when you and Jack are an old married couple :laughing:

Victoria, your plans sound A-MAZ-ING ::yes:: I can't wait to hear some more. It's lovely that Jack and Hayley are contributing to your pre-trippy too (hi guys :wave:)

Aww love the wedding details, I might drag my BF for a walk near the Wedding Pavillion in September to show him what a lovely setting it is....:rolleyes1

:goodvibes Do it do it!!!!!!

Lol great Jedward pic Hayley! Philharmagic really is amazing and definately worth getting excited about - good luck with your exams :wizard:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake and Carrot Cake sounds like amazing choices for wedding cake! num num! :goodvibes

Hayley will do amazing in her exams, although she'd enver admit that herself. She's one of the smartest people I know!

As for the cake - there will be LOADS of photos! And if any of you are in WDW 30th March - 5th April or so come find us as I bet there will be LOADS left over!

Thanks for the updates Victoria. I am sure you will have the most Magical day regardless of how many of your guests can make it. :goodvibes

Are you having a party or anything when you get back to the UK? We did that, it was a full on wedding reception party for 150+ people & best of all it mean't I got to wear my dress again! :teeth:

No, no home party for us. We really aren't keen on things like that - hence the abroad-ness. We will have meals/drinks with various groups of people that couldn't make it.

Wow, this is a great report already:dance3: Can't wait to read more.....this is so exciting .

It'll be great to look back on when you and Jack are an old married couple :laughing:

:rotfl: Old married couple us - how weird! It will be lovely to look back on when it;s all over and I'm not allowed back to WDW until 2016. It's one of the main reasons I'm so keen to document so much.

Great PTR Torsie. Looking forward to hearing more from Jack & Hayley.

Thanks Claire :) I am going to force Jack to input more!

Victoria, your plans sound A-MAZ-ING ::yes:: I can't wait to hear some more. It's lovely that Jack and Hayley are contributing to your pre-trippy too (hi guys :wave:)

Thanks Mandy - I think it'll be fund having a few of us on the same trip. I was actually close to convincing my Mum to join the DIS and join in as they booked flights and AKL yesterday. Trouble is with her computer skills she'd probably break the DIS! :rotfl:

Thanks Nicky!

Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary!! Will a celebratory trip be in order?

Thanks.x :cloud9:

we celebrated our 5th anniversary there, itd be great to do that every year.
Im sure we'll celebrate many more anniversarys there. Its great to go back after and look around. :lovestruc
Going again in August next year though :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter