Phantom of the Opera Fans!!

I love Phantom!!!

What is "Love Never Dies" about?

And I really love the song "Learn to be Lonely"!!! And "Wishing you were Somehow Here Again" Always makes me think of my Grandma:sad:

You could look it up on Wikipedia but read at your own expense because it does give out spoilers...If your guys are looking for a laugh then go to blackpearprincess on youtube. She mimes different plays and stuff and it is hilarious!!! I love notes and down once more. She’s sooo funny!! :rotfl2:

Got a great book yesterday in London.
It contains the original screenplay of the phantom film and includes many backstage photos. It was just 10 pounds :)

It's not on the website of the Dress Circle anymore but I can search some more for you tomorrow :)

I love this wireless computer mouse.. great isn't it?!
Thumbnail.aspx

! It's funny that you posted that pic 'cause mine just stopped working! Good excuse to get this one! and thank you for the whole book thing! :D

I'm a phan. I'm partway through the novel right now. My marching band is actually performing the title piece from the musical in our field show this fall! Quite exciting.

As for performers/songs, the 25th is pretty much a Dream Cast. Ramin Karimloo is an amazing performer, and I love his interpretation (though I may be biased from his performance as Enjolras in Les Mis's 25th Anniversary.) I don't care much for Gerard Butler's phantom; for a man who is supposed to be the greatest tenor in the world, his Music of the Night needs some work. But I don't care much for the movie, so :guilty:

And, to continue with my apparent differences, I don't like Love Never Dies. I like the music, but the plot....well I'm still attempting to salvage an understanding of it.

I swear, I'm not trying to be argumentative!

I have that as well-though from way back when! My mom took me when I was eleven and I loved it-though at the time I must admit that I was so hyped over the chandelier swaying into the crowd! princess:

Thats an awesome poster!
And thank you for the link Bellie( I hope i spelt that right):confused3

i've been trying to find a cool poto sweater but i cant. any one know place to get some phantom merchandise?:thumbsup2

On dresscircle.co.uk there's some phantom UK merchandise as well.

I'm now watching the 25th anniversary concert on dvd, waiting for Ramin. :worship:

lolol. I can relate. I have the 2004 movie on rent from the library and i've been renewing it over and over for the past month. :thumbsup2

has anyone seen the first poto movie? not gonna lie but erik kinds scares me in it.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter