Phantom of the Opera Fans!!

tinker22

Master of the house!
Ok, so recently I was introduced to the Phantom of the Opera and I totally fell in love!! Of course I, being the only musical geek in my family, have no one to relate to *sniffle*...anyways, I figured some of you must like it. :thumbsup2

What are your guy’s favorite songs and Characters? I like Sierra from the 25th anniversary play better than Emmy Rossum in the movie. I think Gerard captures the personality and essence of the phantom more. (I love his rugged singing to even though none of them are like the phantom described in the book.) lol. As for Raul, I like Patrick better. Song wise, I like Music of the Night, Masquerade, Why so silent, Notes, etc.
Any ways, what about you guys?
:cool2:

PHANTOM! :charac2::thumbsup2 My friend is a huge Phantom fan. She watches it almost every other day. Sadly I only got to watch the first act of the 25th anniversary and I loved it! I still need to see the movie although I have seen clips on youtube. We may do it at our school and I would be so happy! :cool1: I prefer Sierra Boguess but the others I have not seen enough of to really judge. The title song is my favorite, it's just so EPIC and I can play it on my Smule piano app! Yay for musical geeks.:goodvibes I love being in my school's theater although I don't know too much about actual musicals because I'v only seen a few I enjoy them.popcorn::

Ahh! Someone understands!:woohoo: I have only been able to watch bits and pieces to. I can’t find the full movie or play on YouTube. Some people just dont get it :/ ..

Ahh! Someone understands!:woohoo: I have only been able to watch bits and pieces to. I can’t find the full movie or play on YouTube. Some people just dont get it :/ ..

Yeah it's a shame some people don't like Phantom & musicals, I love them! Hopes to you that you get to watch the whole thing. One of my friends loves to movie and the other the stage version so I hope to watch them in the future.popcorn::
P.S. Now I have Phantom stuck in my head, it's not a bad thing luckily!=)

I love it!

I've seen the movie, and I've read the book, but unfortunately I've never beeen to see the show. I really want to, because I hear it's awesome, and because I'm into Theatre, but I haven't yet. :sad1: :sad2: I did my end of the year theatre project on the show. My teacher loved my board so much that he kept it.

PHANTOM! :charac2::thumbsup2 My friend is a huge Phantom fan. She watches it almost every other day. Sadly I only got to watch the first act of the 25th anniversary and I loved it! I still need to see the movie although I have seen clips on youtube. We may do it at our school and I would be so happy! :cool1: I prefer Sierra Boguess but the others I have not seen enough of to really judge. The title song is my favorite, it's just so EPIC and I can play it on my Smule piano app! Yay for musical geeks.:goodvibes I love being in my school's theater although I don't know too much about actual musicals because I'v only seen a few I enjoy them.popcorn::

Our high school did Phantom of the Opera as their musical last year and it was PHENOMENAL! I didn't think that anyone at our high school had singing talent like that!

Our high school did Phantom of the Opera as their musical last year and it was PHENOMENAL! I didn't think that anyone at our high school had singing talent like that!

That's awesome! I love to discover people's amazing singing skills when you don't expect it. Plus it's nice to hear schools do it because we are unsure if we could put it on.

I went to Phantom of the Opera in 2008 in London. Loved it.
Ramin is so cute and i really love his voice.

Summer 2010 I saw Love never Dies (also in London), also called Phantom 2.
I love the Phantom music but I think the story is weird and I was a bit disappointed about the end.
I was so lucky to see Ramin and Sierra in Love never Dies. Perfect couple.

For Phantom fans; In Paris you can visit the Opera where they filmed parts of the movie. :banana:
And for 6 euros you can do a tour and see.... Box nr. 5!!!

Really?! I would love to see Box #5! Sadly living in the states I’m only able to go to Broadway. I’m so depressed I won’t see Ramin or Sierra. *sniffle*. But a Phantom is a Phantom, amirght? :rolleyes1

I’m actually seeing it next month and don’t know what to wear? I want to look nice, but not over-did. Any tips?

my favorite Phantom/Christine duo is forever Micheal Crawford and Sarah Brightman.

Ramin and Sierra are a close second though.

my favorite song is either The Phantom of The Opera or Down Once More.

I can post some Opera pictures if you want?

I'm from Holland, we have awsome musicals here but every year my mom, sister and i go on a trip to London for some shopping and to see several shows on west end.

Broadway is like heaven to us, haha. But i don't like the idea of being 7/8 hours in a plane.

That would be awesome! I would love to see some pics from the Opera if its not to much of a hastle for you:).lol, I can see why a long flight would be annoying.

my favorite Phantom/Christine duo is forever Micheal Crawford and Sarah Brightman.

Ramin and Sierra are a close second though.

my favorite song is either The Phantom of The Opera or Down Once More.

Down Once More is definitely one of my favorites. My friend and I can recite the whole scene. We always seem to sing it whenever we're bored :upsidedow

Already had them on photobucket for a tripreport on the dutch digital scrapbooking board so it's not a big deal :)
(Hope they won't stretch the topic out that much...)

Here we go!

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01461-1.jpg

DSC01462-1.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01458-2.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

And.. a really great view..
DSC01488.jpg

Those are awesome pictures!!! What a cool experience. Thanks for posting them. :)

I'm in marching band and our theme this year for our halftime show is Phantom of the Opera!! I'm anxious for band practice to start. I watched part of the 2004 version and LOVED the music. I'm going all band geeky on you now. Sorry. ;D
I'm just really excited for our show this year!!

Ok, like i have all of them. I have to 2004 movie, the 25 Anniversary, and i have seen the Broadway version in Manhattan. The 25 Anniversary is by far my favorite, the in second its the Broadway version, than in last its the movie. Emmy is good but not like Sierra is just better. The songs i love are Think of Me, Angle of Music, Angle of Music ( The Mirror), The Phantom of the Opera, Music of the Night, Stranger Than You Dremt It, Prima Donna, Masquerade, Why so Silent, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, The Point of No Return, and Down Once More. Its a lot i know but thats what i like lol. LONG LIVE THE PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Ok, like i have all of them. I have to 2004 movie, the 25 Anniversary, and i have seen the Broadway version in Manhattan. The 25 Anniversary is by far my favorite, the in second its the Broadway version, than in last its the movie. Emmy is good but not like Sierra is just better. The songs i love are Think of Me, Angle of Music, Angle of Music ( The Mirror), The Phantom of the Opera, Music of the Night, Stranger Than You Dremt It, Prima Donna, Masquerade, Why so Silent, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, The Point of No Return, and Down Once More. Its a lot i know but thats what i like lol. LONG LIVE THE PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

haha, Ikr? I love basically all those songs to. :-) Gerard, Patrick, and Sierra are my favorites:love:

Already had them on photobucket for a tripreport on the dutch digital scrapbooking board so it's not a big deal :)
(Hope they won't stretch the topic out that much...)

Here we go!

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01461-1.jpg

DSC01462-1.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01458-2.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

And.. a really great view..
DSC01488.jpg

Those pictures are amazing!! I’m so jealous ! XD

My mother and brother love Phantom of the Opera.(My dad and I like to tease them though. We say it puts us to sleep:rotfl2:) Shhh ..... little secret ...... my bro sings songs from it in the b-room. :lmao: But he laughs about it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!