Pfaltzgraff vs Fiestaware

montessori....your kitchen looks lovely and your Fiestaware is so pretty on the shelves.

Pfaltzgraff makes cleaner for the plates that removes the everyday scratch marks. It might work on fiestaware too?

tamie

Thanks FigmentVI!

My daughter and I pretty much designed the whole kitchen ourselves and we are happy with the way it turned out.
We did one of our bathrooms too.

My daughter is in college for interior design and now works at a kitchen and bath design company.

:)

Here's a "Before and After" picture
Well, the "After" is a little dark but it shows how ugly the "Before" was!
:eek:

fcc75cbb.jpg

Originally posted by debster812
hey, Katerbell is back!!!! :wave:

Wow you noticed I was gone!? :) Yeah, I had a DIS Hiatus for a while, we bought our house, work got crazy, we got our Pug, and then Christmas happened. It's kinda quieted down, and I'm planning this years Disney Vacations...so the DIS is the place to be. :)

Thanks tkyes for posting that about the cleaner for Pfaltzgraaf! I'm going to look into it to make my dishes look new again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter