Personal message from Mickey?

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
I know this is unlikely but it never hurts to ask. Does anyone know if you can get a personal video message from Mickey? I've never heard of them being done but there are a lot of Disneyland things that aren't common knowledge. My daughter is turning 10 soon and I'm compiling a video of birthday messages from family and friends and thought if they were available, I'd get one from Mickey too!

I don't know of anything official. But maybe someone going to the park could ask a character to record a quick video for her saying "Happy Birthday"? Wouldn't be Mickey of course seeing I don't think talking Mickey is available for meets, but at least it would be something. Or if you really want Mickey the person taping could do the talking, that's what I usually do. I've on occasion asked for quick video messages for birthdays or a "get well soon" message for a child that had been in an accident and the characters were always happs to oblige.

When is her birthday?

While not a video, I occasionally send out postcards from Disneyland with character's autographs. Would that work?

That would be fantastic. Her birthday is 18 January though so perhaps a bit too close to get it posted to Australia?

Thank you for the replies. I have gotten a bit caught up and hadn't had a chance to check my DISBOARD for a while. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!