Perks you would like to see as a Platinum member

There is a thread in our FB group "where are you from" and the past 2 weeks 9 out of ten newbies are FLs... Our FE group jumped this past month from under 100 members to about 150.. Interesting most are from southern states ( driving distance) Our cruise released VGT rates about 6 weeks ago and I believe FL quite recently..

The same thing happened on a 3 night cruise last year. The group size almost doubled in the last 45 days before sailing.

This is 100% accurate. I have tons of backpacks, sling bags, tote bags, etc. Not complaining just stating that when you do cruise often you get multiple of things. And we had an issue with our Cabin on our October cruise out of NY. As a thank you for our understanding and patience (we were not really inconvenienced all that much) we got about six chocolate rice crispy mickey head treats and a beautiful Cheshire Cat fleece blanket and two bags of popcorn. We couldn't believe how nice it all was and thought it a wonderful gesture.

I would like to see the beach towel brought back....that I can use many of as we use them for bath towels!

View attachment 335037

I would love the beach towel to be brought back also. I really do not need another bag of any kind... Free wifi would help me. Sadly my husband and I do not have compatible work schedules, one of us always has to work some while on vacation and we pay for additional wifi. Or better yet, an onboard credit that can be used for drinks/wifi/speciality foods/snacks, etc.

As platinum, who cannot afford right now to sail to use my platinum benefits -- I'd vote for better discounts for platinum members since getting to 10 cruises can be difficult and expensive for some.

And I agree with a PP who said there should be more tiers -- like Diamond, etc. Many cruise lines do their tiers by number of days sailed -- but I think that would be "unfair" for Disney to start that as so many have racked up their days by doing the 3 and 4 day cruises that they would be way above Platinum at this point ;)

As platinum, who cannot afford right now to sail to use my platinum benefits -- I'd vote for better discounts for platinum members since getting to 10 cruises can be difficult and expensive for some.

And I agree with a PP who said there should be more tiers -- like Diamond, etc. Many cruise lines do their tiers by number of days sailed -- but I think that would be "unfair" for Disney to start that as so many have racked up their days by doing the 3 and 4 day cruises that they would be way above Platinum at this point ;)
What about get to Platinum the way it is, but do a second Platinum tiering system based on days or days? It could be days racked up after the tenth sailing, so how you get to Platinum can be the short trips. They could even do the days tiering based on the cat you booked. Like cat R days would give you a better rating than cat 10 or 11 days, for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter