People Mover Appreciation Society

I have to join! The Peoplemover is one of the things that makes WDW better than DL!

....BIG fan of the Wedway People Mover! I don't feel like a WDW vacay is complete if I don't get to ride it - more so than any other WDW ride in ANY of the parks!

Count me in. TTA is one of my must-ride attractions. My vacation would feel incomplete without it.

Love this ride., DW and I will go around twice, just to kick back and relax, discussing what's next :thumbsup2

To me it will always be the WEDWAY People Mover.

DisneyB-Day_Feb252012_0044_zps7f0ae6da.jpg

I'm probably the only one who has a child who cried on the People Mover! I personally love it, but my 3 year old son (at the time) cried in every dark section. Even last summer when he was 5, I had to keep my phone handy so he could have some light when we went through the dark sections. Other than that, he's a rough and tumble kind of kid!

We ♥ the People Mover. It's a wonderfully cool dark place to nurse your bub and emerge with many sleeping children after a hot day in the sun. :goodvibes

In just about 5 weeks we will be headed to Disney and riding People Mover and hearing "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow!"

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

I'd love to join on in! The TTA is surely my one of my all-time favorite Disney attractions! Is it okay to put this picture in my signature?
oL5uu.jpg

Thanks!

Last time we were there, eldest and I decided the People Mover was our favorite ride. :thumbsup2

my daughter likes the part where it goes around the corner and "speeds up"...

That's totally the best part. ::yes::

my 3 year old son (at the time) cried in every dark section.

I don't cry, but the only thing I don't like is the longish dark section. I like brighter colors.

Me, me!!! Pick ME!!!! I would like to be part of the group!! Like the OP, my son has grown up on the Peoplemover!! When he was 5 (the first time we went to Disney World), he was afraid of the dark. We had a little bittie orange colored light that he could turn on in the dark parts. He's 17 now and this is still a family favorite!! Here's pics from our last trip:

Hello everyone!

I would also love to join this group! DH and I fell in love with the People Mover on our first trip to MK. We came upon it at the perfect time- we were both exhausted and our dogs were barking. It was the next attraction on our touring plan and what a fantastic discovery it was! Now I try to plan to go on at least twice- its just so relaxing!

8711216316_755b82353b.jpg

8710093161_d690ce6539.jpg

We all love the PeopleMover! My niece especially loves it:

D351_zpse1db2af5.jpg

We love going through Space Mountain when the lights are on! :cool1:

I'm SSOOO in for this group!

I LOVE the People Mover, it is one of my favorite rides at WDW. I love that when it isn't busy (which it rarely is) they let you go around a couple times if you ask. I have discovered that this is a great place for my granddaughter to take a quick nap. She sleep for a bit, and I get a break! After reading this thread, I've decided to take a pic of Zoey every year on the People Mover so I can watch her grow!

But for me it will ALWAYS be the Wedway People Mover.

I started the It's a Small World Appreciation Society and now I've found another Society to join as well.

I love the People Mover. Grew up with the Disneyland version and was heartbroken when they took it out. The Tron section ruled. So when I moved to FL, I was stoked to see the PM lives on at MK. It's the FUTURE! (We even have a PM in Miami!). Also a great way to get a toddler to take a nap. We once rode it 4x in a row since she was asleep.

Here's to SOCIETY! :thumbsup2

Welcome, tofubeast! I think it's funny you just discovered this thread; I discovered this one and yours at about the same time. Yours has been more active since then, though.

When I first heard about FP+, my immediate fear was, "What if it makes the line for the People Mover longer?" :eek: I'll be very sad if we lose the option of riding it twice when so inclined. Which is, of course, every time I'm on it. :upsidedow

My whole family loves the People Mover. It's a Small World is a good ride, too, IMHO, however many in my family do not agree with me on that. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter