People Mover Appreciation Society

Wow you guys are so talented :goodvibes. I really love all of the buttons that everyone made. I have to decide which one I want to add since I really like all of them. I am off to edit my signature now :cool1:.

Now that's pretty cool. My PC tech is somewhat limited, but I wonder if you can do that on an iOS device...

I made the button in Paint and then animated it using my image editor. Not sure if you could achieve the same thing, maybe if it has a image editor that makes animations..:scratchin

Sparkly said:
I made the button in Paint and then animated it using my image editor. Not sure if you could achieve the same thing, maybe if it has a image editor that makes animations..:scratchin

I'm sure there's something, I just don't know it.

How about I'll let you be the ruler of buttons and the three of us the ruler of badges? ;)

Love this ride, last trip with my mom, we went three times without getting off, it was just the rest we needed then off we went, refreshed and ready to go:)

I also grew up on the people mover as it was my dads favorites! :goodvibes and in 2010 i even got Engaged on the people mover!!! right as it shoots out of the carousel of progress, and passed the castle DH got down on one knee and proposed so it will always hold a special place in my heart!! :flower3:

I also grew up on the people mover as it was my dads favorites! :goodvibes and in 2010 i even got Engaged on the people mover!!! right as it shoots out of the carousel of progress, and passed the castle DH got down on one knee and proposed so it will always hold a special place in my heart!! :flower3:

Oh my gosh, how cool is that!! Love it.

ekidwell0001 said:

Aww! That's awesome! :)

I taught with a woman who also got engaged on this ride when it was called WEDway.

She came home from a trip to WDW that I had helped her plan and proudly announced that she had been proposed to in exactly the same way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter