PD Please

kc10family

DIS Veteran
DH and I want to buy in to DVC so bad, but $$ is not our best friend right now.
I know most people don't ask this type of question, but I figured it can't hurt.
If you feel like sending out a good DVC vibe for us, then mabye we will become DVC members before we know it. My goal is sometime in the next six months, but it could take us a year plus at the rate we are going.
With all the fabulous DIS members in the world I know the good vibes will help.

So after you read this I ask you just think to yourself or you can say it out loud....... They will become DVC members soon.

Thank you all for the good DVC PD and vibes. Can't wait to join the club. :cool1:

:goodvibes :goodvibes They will become DVC members soon.:goodvibes :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Can you imagine how boring life would be if we had nothing to work towards and nothing to look forward to?

Best wishes to you. Don't feel bad about waiting until the right time, even if it is next year. You will enjoy your purchase much more if you do it when it makes sense financially rather than if you make a mistake now that you will spend years struggling with.

Thank you all so much. I feel the love.
It will come soon I just know it.

Thank you and have a great day

You are SO SMART to wait until it is financially wise for you to join. Loads of pixie dust coming your way....it WILL happen!

You are SO SMART to wait until it is financially wise for you to join. Loads of pixie dust coming your way....it WILL happen!

You are correct, it will happen and I will do my best to make it happen in 2007.

Thank you so much.

YES! And we can't wait to see you when it's right!:thumbsup2 "They WILL become DVC members ... They WILL become DVC members ... They WILL become DVC members ..." :grouphug:

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

It's going to happen. When I first discovered DVC and became instantly obsessed:lmao: I was pregant with my 3rd child and we were buying a new home so obviously DVC was just a dream at that point.:cloud9: But I obsessed and prayed and hoped and dream:cloud9: and a few months after the baby was born, we were members!!!:cool1:

In my experience if you want something bad enough and you believe with all your:love: it's going to happen, it will.:wizard:

They will become DVC members when the time is right!:pixiedust:
Make sure to report back so we can all say----

:welcome: Home!

facebook twitter