Pcc 4.0 bunco

Disney Enabler

It's a great day to be alive!
Come meet some of your fellow DISers in a rousing game of Bunco.

Get up early, get yourself a coffee, grab a quick breakfast, then join us in The Tube at 8:30 on Day 3. Dice will roll at 9:00 as we play a fun game of Bunco. We will finish before 10:30. This will give you plenty of time before we arrive in Grand Cayman.

Never played Bunco before? No problem. It is easy to learn and we will be happy to teach you.

We will be collecting a donation for GKTW.

Please sign up so we know how many to expect.

Start your day off right with new friends, lots of laughs, and PRIZES!!!

This event will be co-hosted by Sayhello and myself. We look forward to meeting each of you.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

UPDATE 12/3 - Here is the list of participants:
1. Sayhello
2. Disney Enabler
3. Mary Jo
4. mdvlprof
5. wdwscout
6. Parrotheadlois
7. DUHgreg
8. DVCKathy
9. LocustPoint
10. Yvet
11. Stitchlover
12. PDJPrinceCharming
13. Chropistophy
14. Plutes
15. Jimmy L.
16. Tink576
17. Tink567's Mom
18. Sean
19. John
20. Marsha
21. Merry Mousketeer
22. sdlong329
23. KarenMom
24. Locustpoint's Mom
25. mdlvprof's Paul
26. Bill
27. Suzy
28. Lindsay
29. Leah
30. Kathy
31. Shellymine

I'm in! Can't wait to learn.

Is this a ladies' only event- or are the men welcome too? :goodvibes

Carol, yes, for you we will learn the meaning of the fuzzy die at 8:30 in the morn:confused3
ing.

Carol, yes, for you we will learn the meaning of the fuzzy die at 8:30 in the morn:confused3
ing.

ing.

We will have a good time and we will be done in time for you to go off and enjoy Grand Cayman.

Stay safe in the storm.

Carol

Carol, yes, for you we will learn the meaning of the fuzzy die at 8:30 in the morn:confused3ing.
Hey, Carol has *ME* getting up in time to set up & do this at 8:30 am! If you knew what a miracle that is... ;)

Sayhello

Hey, Carol has *ME* getting up in time to set up & do this at 8:30 am! If you knew what a miracle that is... ;)

Sayhello

Don't blame me - blame John and the ship availability. :scared1:

Looking forward to seeing everyone bright and early. :rotfl2:

Carol

I would love to play Bunco.

But pfffff please please please next time make it a later time to play, at this time i'm not even a little awake so don't know how well i play...;)

But pfffff please please please next time make it a later time to play, at this time i'm not even a little awake so don't know how well i play...;)
Believe me, both Carol & I would have preferred a later time, too! But this is what John had available. We can all suffer together. ;) I'm supposed to *teach* this early!!! :confused3 We'll muddle through somehow on extra large coffees!

Sayhello

Believe me, both Carol & I would have preferred a later time, too! But this is what John had available. We can all suffer together. ;) I'm supposed to *teach* this early!!! :confused3 We'll muddle through somehow on extra large coffees!

Sayhello

:rotfl2:

I'm not making any promises about being there early enough to play. But I will try to get by to support Carol and the rest of you. Bunco is great fun.

Update posted of participants in #1. Hoping we will get a few more.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!