PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Just wanted to flag a great offer on Reactine at Shoppers for those in need. The large pack (84+) is ordinarily $57.99 and on sale for $39.99. At my Shoppers there was also a coupon for $3 off.

The pack of Reactine has a 10x points offer on it, and I added a few other items (butter, eggs on special) to get above the $50 for 20x the points.

Regular points: 750
In store bonus points: 5,265
Digital bonus points: 14,250
Total points: 20,265

This would be ME!!
I use it everyday!
Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

Went to Shoppers for 20X the points today, took my son who actually wanted to come with me (it's funny, he hasn't played a computer/video game in a few days and we are getting a long so well... ). Of course once the cart was filled with 5 bags of Doritos/Ruffles and a big "reading" cushion for his bed I remember why I don't like taking him to the store. But I certainly got a good amount of points! 34200, so about 30% back in points. Guess that covers the cushion.

I love shoppers, but do not like the grocery stores under the umbrella of these points, maybe if we had a No Frills nearby it would be ok, but Loblaws and Independent are not where I like to shop.

Time to
stock up on some pop (for sons) and water for me ....

10,000 points
For every $30 spent on almost anything in-store

Hugs
Mel
Lucky, mine is spend $75 get 20,000 points. I never spend that much at Shoppers unless I'm getting scripts and since i don't scan my card then, they have no idea how much I've spent, correct? I mean they know I've been there since my location is turned on and i see if show up on my transaction list but they aren't collecting any info regarding the sales.

I would really like to like this programme more but I just keep getting frustrated with the offers I get -or don't as the case maybe. I'm still fighting for 12,000 they owe me from waaaay back in April & May. I've sent numerous requests in thru the app, a couple of email follow-ups and then spent close to an hour trying online chat. They were supposed to send me an email to respond to and include pictures of the receipts (annoying since i already have case numbers for both requests so they have the information!) but it never showed up so I need to start that again. This week i have 8 offers and only the two I saved are things I've ever bought before.

Hi Jacqueline
I would definitely email again and say look this waiting for transactions from months ago is causing me to have little trust in the PC points program. I want to move on and be collecting points but need these issues fixed first.
Best of luck to you.
Hugs
Mel

Hi a question please.......................
So I saw a phone I like at Great Canadian Superstore.
So can I redeem my PC points for that?
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10001/1369757?itemId=50811258&page=10

Does shoppers ever get things like this that PC points can be redeemed for.?

Thanks
Mel
I'm not familiar with Superstore but I am assuming they are a PC store? If so, to the best of my knowledge, the only thing you can't use your points for is alcohol. I have personally redeemed points for electronics and never had an issue.
As to if Shoppers has them I can't answer. I'm not sure if what the picture is is a phone or a tablet. Maybe someone more in the know can answer that but if you can redeem at Superstore and they are in stock, I would do that.

Thanks guys
Hugs
Mel

(it's ok I would have figured that out because the sons never let me buy anything electronic without their advice ) lol.
Thanks again
Hugs
Mel

If you end up finding something tech you do want, just call your closest shoppers! they should be able to tell you if they carry it.

You can redeem your points for electronics at either shoppers or superstore, too. the best value is usually on shoppers redemption weekends, but that’s also when stores are busiest...everyone is trying for electronics!

Couldn’t resist my flash sales offer on Always and Crest: 10000 pts for spending $25, and it stacked with the 10000 pts for spending $30. Spent $30.96 and got 20450 in pts. :hyper:
My offer was spend $40 for 10,000 plus the always crest offer, I would have been good until I seen a few things I needed and spent $70 haha did get some extra points for cheese that was on sale so that was ok. Ended up getting 33,700 in points.

Hoping one day we will be able to put this money towards a trip back to disney, :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter