PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I just got 37,000 points on my online Loblaws order of $150, including taxes and the pickup fee. I'll take it! We'll have enough points for that Nintendo Switch now once Shoppers has a redemption deal! If I can find a Shoppers that actually has one! They don't have them online, either. I hope they didn't stop carrying them...

We're also wondering if you can use that 10,000 points online order thing more than once. I didn't add a few things to the order, thinking I'd go get them in store, but they will total $30, so we might try tomorrow.

Edited to say that my order confirmation came through and it adjusted it to 56,900 points!!! Wow!!!

Edited again to say the actual total was 47,100, hahaha, but the amount of the order decreased to $138. Still very happy!

Last edited:

I just got 37,000 points on my online Loblaws order of $150, including taxes and the pickup fee. I'll take it! We'll have enough points for that Nintendo Switch now once Shoppers has a redemption deal! If I can find a Shoppers that actually has one! They don't have them online, either. I hope they didn't stop carrying them...

We're also wondering if you can use that 10,000 points online order thing more than once. I didn't add a few things to the order, thinking I'd go get them in store, but they will total $30, so we might try tomorrow.

Edited to say that my order confirmation came through and it adjusted it to 56,900 points!!! Wow!!!

I would call a shoppers and ask if they have the switch in stock. If the location you call doesn’t, they’ll probably know which location closest to you has a big electronic section.

Edited again to say the actual total was 47,100, hahaha, but the amount of the order decreased to $138. Still very happy!

Plug in this UPC code 045496882174 to Stocktrack.ca for Switch Inventory (edited to include the correct UPC code and make sure you pick the Shoppers Drug Mart tab)

Last edited:

I just made an online order and got this offer

Get $20 off your next PC Express online grocery pickup order for every friend you refer who makes a qualifying purchase. And they'll get $10 off their first two online grocery pickup orders of $50 or more.

If anyone is thinking about doing an online offer for the bonus points and this will be the first time send me a pm and I will email you the code to get this $10 off. I seldom order online, only when there is a special offer but if I'm going to get 10,000 points I'm always in for a bit more.

A good PC Points day for me.

Spent $58 after tax at Shoppers and earned 19,000+,then I spent $114 taxes in at Superstore and earned another 20,000+. Points/Dollar might not be great, but I has offers for everything I was going to buy anyways, so win-win.

Cashed in for another $60 WDW card at Shoppers, and I still have another 30,000+ in my account for next week's groceries to cash out.

So, I cannot get that bonus 10'000 points on a pick up order lol. I made one to pick up yesterday morning. A few items they didn't have and didn't have subs available for some odd reason, so I was 16 cents shorts. Ugh, fine whatever, i made another to pick up last night. It took over an hour to get my groceries due to busyness and then encountered a problem so I was given $15 off. Okay, no points there either!

Another reason to love PCpoints over AM, but I do both. Today shoppers 20x plus 5000 for using pcmc. The extra 5000 was not on my receipt. Quick log in to pcpoints account filled out the missing points. Email back in under 1hour with the missing points. Easy.
So shop today $78 withthe missing points added 30700points. All things we needed anyway, and forgot to get eyeliner for the wife and band aids. Oh well next 20x event which comes soon.

Another reason to love PCpoints over AM, but I do both. Today shoppers 20x plus 5000 for using pcmc. The extra 5000 was not on my receipt. Quick log in to pcpoints account filled out the missing points. Email back in under 1hour with the missing points. Easy.
So shop today $78 withthe missing points added 30700points. All things we needed anyway, and forgot to get eyeliner for the wife and band aids. Oh well next 20x event which comes soon.

the smaller amounts are super easy to fix, and they always show up really easily!

anything over 10,000 missing points is a process...but so too are missing air miles!!

So frustrated! Just spent over an hour creating an online order at Superstore and now it won’t allow me to use the cc I have attached to the account. 🙁 Guess I’m headed to the store tomorrow.

the smaller amounts are super easy to fix, and they always show up really easily!

anything over 10,000 missing points is a process...but so too are missing air miles!!
The difference that I see is that while they can both be a process at least with PC points you don't have to wait 60 days, 90 days, 120 days before you can send off a missing request. I hate having to keep track with AM's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter