PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I received 500 points dated Saturday, it says points adjustment, however I didn't request an adjustment. I'm wondering if its from that No Frills game. Anyone else get it?

It looks like I also got the 500 pts, didn’t even notice my balance changed till I read your post. It must be from that game.

I had an offer in my PC account for Shoppers, spend $30 get 10,000. It was only good for today. Spent $30.33 before tax and received 10950 points. I love the low threshold offers.
If you need to do a small shop, check your offers. This one only showed up yesterday (I think).

had an offer in my PC account for Shoppers, spend $30 get 10,000. It was only good for today. Spent $30.33 before tax and received 10950 points. I love the low threshold offers.
If you need to do a small shop, check your offers.

Yes I have learned that one the hard way!!! Now I always check. And those low spend thresholds are great. There is always something that you can pick up at shopper's to add to your basket to meet the threshold amount.

I have a spend 50 get 20x the points...I have a few things I need to pick up again, so I will probably be heading there tonight to do that one.

And....don't forget to save any of your targeted offers for next week that you might use!
I must say I do like the reminder. I don't often forget but I have, and there is nothing as sad as knowing that one item you were waiting to go on sale just came up but your offer is lost.
Thanks for taking the time to give us the heads up. :cheer2:

How do you do this? My offers are loaded, but not seeing how to save to carry over?
Sorry this isn't in time for this week but you'll be ready for next Wednesday!
Click on an offer to open it and then click on save for next week. It will ask you if you're sure and once you agree it will sit in your offers, greyed out at the very bottom until the following Thursday before becoming active.

Screenshot_20190530-005645_PC Optimum.jpgScreenshot_20190530-005754_PC Optimum.jpgScreenshot_20190530-010315_PC Optimum.jpg

Sorry this isn't in time for this week but you'll be ready for next Wednesday!
Click on an offer to open it and then click on save for next week. It will ask you if you're sure and once you agree it will sit in your offers, greyed out at the very bottom until the following Thursday before becoming active.
Whaaaaaatttt! I had no idea, lol. Thanks!

Did you play that No Frills hauler game 4 times? I got a points adjustment of 500 pts, I only played it once though.
We have a winner me thinks!! I played it 5 times and already got one of the 500 points last week, that was an easy way to bump up the account since i rarely shop at any of the banner stores :rolleyes1

Since it's Blue Friday for air miles, I won't be focusing on PC Optimum this week. There were actual offers we could use/eat for Sobeys this time! I have $600 in WDW gift cards tucked away in my drawer and have $77 worth of points building, so I don't mind missing a weekend of no points.

Since it's Blue Friday for air miles, I won't be focusing on PC Optimum this week. There were actual offers we could use/eat for Sobeys this time! I have $600 in WDW gift cards tucked away in my drawer and have $77 worth of points building, so I don't mind missing a weekend of no points.

wow, it seems like your gift card balance is always growing!

do you redeem regularly when you hit a certain number of points? do you have a specific goal in mind?

wow, it seems like your gift card balance is always growing!

do you redeem regularly when you hit a certain number of points? do you have a specific goal in mind?

I usually redeem every $50, as my grocery budget gets spread among three stores typically.

I'm definitely trying to hit $1500 CDN as I want to be able to pay for my resort on our next trip (aiming for Pop Century), but if I get more, I'd use it towards meals as well.

Just back from my shop. Spent $52.68 before tax and received 16,100 points. I will also get 5000 points for using the PC Mastercard but that comes later. Also sent in a missing points request for 1305 from the 20x's milk offer that did not take. So, 21,600 as a total in points plus the missing milk points is a good return.
Hope everyone else does as good!

ETA-the missing milk points have posted and that was done in the time it took me to post this so about 3 minutes. Good job PC, good job!

I usually redeem every $50, as my grocery budget gets spread among three stores typically.

I'm definitely trying to hit $1500 CDN as I want to be able to pay for my resort on our next trip (aiming for Pop Century), but if I get more, I'd use it towards meals as well.

that sounds like a smart strategy. a steady stream of redeeming seems like it would be encouraging!

it seems like you have a great pace—you’ll pay off your resort in no time :)

Quick question: If I buy items that have points, eg: 100pts per $1 spent on strawberries. But I use PC points to pay, do I still get the bonus offer points?

Also, still no update on my missing points. :( I emailed the receipt photos almost 2 weeks ago now. Apparently if it is a large amount it takes a loooong time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter