PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I'm not sure about Loblaws, but when I use the Save On Foods online grocery order I've been told they are not allowed to accept tips.

Is anyone's PC Points APP working correctly?

I saved meat offers for this week (200 points for every $1) but nothing is loading. It says I have 4 offers loaded but is only showing the 4 offers I saved for this week! They even say available on May 23rd but they are greyed out with no other offers.

Is anyone's PC Points APP working correctly?

I saved meat offers for this week (200 points for every $1) but nothing is loading. It says I have 4 offers loaded but is only showing the 4 offers I saved for this week! They even say available on May 23rd but they are greyed out with no other offers.
I just tried to get into my account and can't. What a bother. I thought this program had all the bugs out of it, it ran smoothly for so long, but I guess not.
Just picked up my online order from Loblaws, what a mess. The whole system is wanky and I will bet I will have to fight to get the 15,000 points. We'll see. Doubt I will use that system again. And the butter chicken deal that they advertised for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Well it appears they only had 10 in the store. How could they possibly offer it for 3 days and only have 10? I'm rolling my eyes at the stupidity.
Okay, I'm better now......

I just tried mine when I saw your post. The whole site is definitely down-app and computer, both. So it must be the server.

I just tried to get into my account and can't. What a bother. I thought this program had all the bugs out of it, it ran smoothly for so long, but I guess not.
Just picked up my online order from Loblaws, what a mess. The whole system is wanky and I will bet I will have to fight to get the 15,000 points. We'll see. Doubt I will use that system again. And the butter chicken deal that they advertised for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Well it appears they only had 10 in the store. How could they possibly offer it for 3 days and only have 10? I'm rolling my eyes at the stupidity.
Okay, I'm better now......

Glitches are annoying. 8 days after the last glitch I am still waiting to hear about the 46,000 points that are missing from two separate transactions....

I've got a spend $50 get 20 times the points tomorrow. I'll probably use it for milk and some other basics we are out of. The local shoppers has a pretty decent grocery selection. I like when the threshold is smaller.

Still waiting on my missing points. Kind of bummed. Was planning on spending points on the redeem weekend this last weekend, but I guess they get saved some more.

I've got a spend $50 get 20 times the points tomorrow. I'll probably use it for milk and some other basics we are out of. The local shoppers has a pretty decent grocery selection. I like when the threshold is smaller.

Still waiting on my missing points. Kind of bummed. Was planning on spending points on the redeem weekend this last weekend, but I guess they get saved some more.

It seems like the more points you are missing, the longer it takes them to get back to you about it. I had my 500 - 1000 point requests reinstated immediately, but when I've requested 5000 points or more it seems like it goes to a different department and has to be manually handled.

I’m still learning about the program, and could use a hand:

this weekend I cashed in 200K points for 300$ (yay!). on the middle of my receipt it says that I would have earned 85K or so points, but at the bottom it says I only earned 1000. Is this because I paid for my stuff with points? Or is this a system glitch I should chase down?

It sounds like that may have been the points you would've earned had you not redeemed your points for whatever you were purchasing? I know Shoppers had a 20X bonus on at the same time and it made more sense for me at the time to take the bonus points rather than the bonus on my redemption. You don't earn points on spend thresholds when you redeem points to pay for your order. The 1000 you earned must've been a bonus offer, or just the points you would've earned on the amount in excess of what you redeemed if that makes sense.

I’m still learning about the program, and could use a hand:

this weekend I cashed in 200K points for 300$ (yay!). on the middle of my receipt it says that I would have earned 85K or so points, but at the bottom it says I only earned 1000. Is this because I paid for my stuff with points? Or is this a system glitch I should chase down?

It sounds like that may have been the points you would've earned had you not redeemed your points for whatever you were purchasing? I know Shoppers had a 20X bonus on at the same time and it made more sense for me at the time to take the bonus points rather than the bonus on my redemption. You don't earn points on spend thresholds when you redeem points to pay for your order. The 1000 you earned must've been a bonus offer, or just the points you would've earned on the amount in excess of what you redeemed if that makes sense.

Something similar to you @marchingstar 2 weeks or so ago after I bought a Disney GC and used my Optimum points to pay for my other stuff at Shopper's (Pharmaprix to be exact but same thing just a different name in QC). I did a missing request with the amount that was missing from the 20X promo and they gave them to me without any hassle. I thought for sure I would need to argue my point and send the receipt by e-mail but nothing for 2 days then I received an e-mail telling me they added the missing points to my account. There's no mention on the receipt that we cannot earn points when paying with Optimum points and they show the amount earned so I would have argued my point if they had refused to give me my missing points. In the future I will probably avoid redeeming optimum points at Shopper's when there's a 20X promotion.

thanks to you both :) maybe i’ll send in a request and see what response i get.

isaballea: the only reason i redeemed this weekend was because it was the redeem more/save more bonus, so it ended up being worth it for me too. but 85K is a lot of points to pass up on...

thanks to you both :) maybe i’ll send in a request and see what response i get.

isaballea: the only reason i redeemed this weekend was because it was the redeem more/save more bonus, so it ended up being worth it for me too. but 85K is a lot of points to pass up on...

You have nothing to loose imo at trying to get them. You can argue that they printed them your receipt so not giving them to you is false advertising since there's no mention on the receipt or ads that redeeming prevents you from earning points. It might be written on their website but it's ridiculous to think the average customer will check all the exclusions on the website, hence the false advertising. It's not costing you anything to try and the worst that can happen is that you won't get them.

You have nothing to loose imo at trying to get them. You can argue that they printed them your receipt so not giving them to you is false advertising since there's no mention on the receipt or ads that redeeming prevents you from earning points. It might be written on their website but it's ridiculous to think the average customer will check all the exclusions on the website, hence the false advertising. It's not costing you anything to try and the worst that can happen is that you won't get them.

i’ll update once i hear back :)

I received 500 points dated Saturday, it says points adjustment, however I didn't request an adjustment. I'm wondering if its from that No Frills game. Anyone else get it?

It does state in the fine print of the 20X coupons that they cannot be combined with other offers and "points are issued on the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix, after redemptions and discounts"... I personally would not submit a missing points request. I already did it once on the Easter candy offer before I read the fine print. They gave me the missing points but I felt like I was getting away with something. I would just avoid redeeming on 20X days and redeem my points on another purchase and call it a wash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter