PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Just wondering if anyone that recently signed up for the PC Insiders has received their welcome box? I can't seem to find a timeline on the website and I joined in November.
Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!!!

Just wondering if anyone that recently signed up for the PC Insiders has received their welcome box? I can't seem to find a timeline on the website and I joined in November.
Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!!!
I have not, and I did wonder about it last week. I signed up in November as well.

Did everyone remember to save their offers? I hope so.
I remembered too lbut it was already past midnight. I had really good offers on things that I always buy and lost them all....

I tried to save a chicken offer, but it wouldn't let me. I have never had that issue before. I did already save it one week ago, so not sure if there are new rules around that. Sucks because chicken is on sale this week!

I'm super annoyed..... ALL my offers this morning are on things that I only buy a couple of times a year. No produce or meat offers this week. Considering that half my cart every week is produce I don't understand not getting a single offer for that. I also need to restock my freezer with meat so I might just go and deal with Costco to buy that.

It really feels like they are flipping me the bird....a double bird >:(

Someone just posted this on FB and it looks interesting. Thought some here might want to see as well. This is a cut and paste....

Special offer on the optimum app 1500 points when you buy Apple Jacks cereal. No Frills has the Kellogg’s cereal for 1.88. So if I’m reading this correctly that is 38 cents a box. It can be used one one transaction only but it does not say a limit. (Nice item to add to the food bank).

I got a spend threshold offer...6250 points on a $125 spend. Like, that isn't even 10%! I used to get 12500 points on something like that.

TBH, I get 90% of the PC points from Shoppers 20x events anyways, not from Superstore/Loblaws grocery stores.
I would love a threshold spend offer. I think I’ve only ever had 1 of those.
I’m considering a Shoppers trip tomorrow. I’ve got the $50/20X offer. I have been keeping a list of things I need from there for a while now.

Someone just posted this on FB and it looks interesting. Thought some here might want to see as well. This is a cut and paste....

Special offer on the optimum app 1500 points when you buy Apple Jacks cereal. No Frills has the Kellogg’s cereal for 1.88. So if I’m reading this correctly that is 38 cents a box. It can be used one one transaction only but it does not say a limit. (Nice item to add to the food bank).
I noticed that too and had just added it to my grocery list. I like you're idea of buying extra for the food bank as I hadn't thought of that!

I had a great threshold spend last week - 18500 for $125 at No Frills. I do have another one this week, but it's spend $50 on fresh produce, get 5000 points. I'm trying to only go every 2 weeks, so if I push off my buying until next Tues/Wed, I might have enough room in the fridge for that much!

I have not, and I did wonder about it last week. I signed up in November as well.

Debbie...I just got off the phone with PC Insiders. They confirmed my welcome box has not been issued. He said that they do not usually have a timeframe for them to be issued (like 6-8 weeks from joining) and that it could be issued any time during your membership. He did indicate that they usually send an email to let you know it is on its way. Just thought I'd let you know what I learned. So far I have saved $15 on pickups and earned $10 in extra PC points. I also had one friend referral that gave me 20,000 points or $20 so technically I am at $45 since November 19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter