Paying the balance?

Jaguar Skills

Mouseketeer
How did you pay your balance?

We have just passed ROFR and surprisingly we had our closing documents within a week. Now have to pay our balance which is around $15000. Obviously the rate is going to make a bit of a difference but not massive.
Our title company allow ACH transfers so I was thinking of transferwise but will take any other recommendations into consideration.

TIA x

Another option is Revolut, they will charge a fee I believe. But its another option.

What is the title company? In my closing documents with Mason it says no ACH allowed but when I asked if I could use Transferwise which only uses ACH they said it was fine.

They may have some flexibility with overseas buyers so check with the title company.

TRCS - they have given me a number for ACH routing so I guess that should be ok. Just wasn't sure if it was the cheapest one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts