paying CC

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by moran66, May 6, 2013.

  1. moran66

    moran66 Mouseketeer

    Apr 11, 2013
    we roughly have 9k left on our balance for the contract we just purchased we are waiting for rofr to go though anyone have any idea if we can pay the rest by cc to the title company? we bought through fidelity. thanks
  2. JimMIA

    JimMIA There's more to life than mice...

    Feb 16, 2005
    Generally, a cashier's check is required for all real estate closings.

    I would check with Fidelity or the title company to be sure, but I believe the answer to your question is no.
  3. DannysMom

    DannysMom DIS Veteran

    Jun 1, 2007
    Typically they want a certified check for the remaining balance. I suppose you could get some of those checks from your CC write one to yourself to deposit in your checking acct & get a bank check to send with your closing docs. Seems like a lot of hassle if you have the funds to cover it though.

    Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!
  4. twoj

    twoj Mouseketeer

    Jul 12, 2012
    We were only able to charge approximately 2200 and had to pay the rest by a certified check or wire. The cost to overnight/fed ex the check was more than the cost to do a wire through my bank, so I wired...

Share This Page