Patricia & Dale - DFTW VR 9/9/08 TR starts pg 50 - Finally finished! :)

Should hubby grow his mustache back? (view photos page 17)

• yes - grow it back

• no - leave it off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lots of prayers to the little one and your family...our Bandit is our oldest child (he's 9 y.o) and the biggest 100# baby you will ever see in your life. When we go away, we get a babysitter for him at the house so we won't have to put him in a kennel.....so I can really feel for you.

cheryl

Lots of prayers to the little one and your family...our Bandit is our oldest child (he's 9 y.o) and the biggest 100# baby you will ever see in your life. When we go away, we get a babysitter for him at the house so we won't have to put him in a kennel.....so I can really feel for you.

cheryl

Thanks Cheryl. Abbey would not survive in a kennel. She sleeps in bed with us (I know bad parents, lol). When we ALL went to Disney in December, she stayed with my sister and her family. Now they got their own pug, lol, they really loved her! I can't wait until they go away next month so their baby can come stay with us, lol.

Patty-- I can't wait to hear how your sweet little Abbey is doing at home. Be sure to let us all know! :hug: pixiedust: :goodvibes:

Well this has been no help, the poll, lol it's 50/50. For now hubby is growing it back (cause I told him I think i like that better). we'll see, might shave it off again. thanks for all those that voted.

I am trying to break that tie because I am definitely a fan of the mustache :goodvibes I would cry if my DH shaved his mustache :eek:

Thanks Lisa. It's so odd, he's had it for so long that he looked SO different without it. But now that it's growing back, I'm not sure, lol.

I picked Abbey up just after 3pm today. She was so woozy and sleepy. But now, she is starting to act more herself. She wouldn't eat at all, but finally about 9pm she did eat some dinner and some treats! She is comign around and hopefully by tomorrow she'll be more herself.

100_3605.jpg

For a couple of months, my DH had to shave his. For some reason there was a spot that didn't grow right. It was bare in that spot. :confused3 So, he started shaving and we didn't know if that would help. After awhile, he tried to grow it again and it grew back perfectly. :goodvibes It just confirmed for me that I like mustaches. My dad always had one too :)

Oh, I hope she is her old self soon with the new improvements, of course!!

For a couple of months, my DH had to shave his. For some reason there was a spot that didn't grow right. It was bare in that spot. :confused3 So, he started shaving and we didn't know if that would help. After awhile, he tried to grow it again and it grew back perfectly. :goodvibes It just confirmed for me that I like mustaches. My dad always had one too :)

Oh, I hope she is her old self soon with the new improvements, of course!!

Lisa,

now that you mention that, my dad always had a mustache, odd I never thought of that, lol. Hubby was afraid it was going to grow back gray so he was concerned when he first shaved it, but it's growing back fine.

I picked Abbey up just after 3pm today. She was so woozy and sleepy. But now, she is starting to act more herself. She wouldn't eat at all, but finally about 9pm she did eat some dinner and some treats! She is comign around and hopefully by tomorrow she'll be more herself.

100_3605.jpg

Aww! She looks so sad!:( Poor thing. I hope she is doing alright. Dinner and treats are a good sign.:)

Well Abbey is definatley more herself today!!!! She slept well and ate her breakfast, got all her meds and is sleeping again (very normal for a puggie, lol). Thanks for your kind words and thoughs.

I have went with the leave it off option, he looks so much younger without it and it means you get to see more of his handsome face;)

I know what you mean though Steven has a sort of goatee and he shaved it off for a change and I just didn't like it. It's weird as when we got together he was always clean shaven, but I am so used to seeing him with facial hair though. Mind you it is very short, not a full blown mustache!

Oh, I am so glad to hear that Abbey is getting back to herself. She looks so adorable in that picture. Is she wearing a pink sweater? Or is she covered with a blanket? What a darling! When will you know how improved her vision is?

I have went with the leave it off option, he looks so much younger without it and it means you get to see more of his handsome face;)

I know what you mean though Steven has a sort of goatee and he shaved it off for a change and I just didn't like it. It's weird as when we got together he was always clean shaven, but I am so used to seeing him with facial hair though. Mind you it is very short, not a full blown mustache!

Thanks Summer, scary, I keep going back and forth. I can't believe how young he looks when he shaved it off. He 'acts' very young at times, so that suits him, lol!

Oh, I'm so glad to hear it, Patty! Give Abbey some kisses for me.

Jennifer,

Thanks so much. I'll give her lots of hugs and kisses when I get home from work!

Oh, I am so glad to hear that Abbey is getting back to herself. She looks so adorable in that picture. Is she wearing a pink sweater? Or is she covered with a blanket? What a darling! When will you know how improved her vision is?

Thanks Cam! That is actually her harness (it's called a puppia) and it's very soft. Her regular harness seemed to 'rub' her fur away at times, and it wasn't tight, just the constant rubbing in the same area. This one is so cute on her (and I have a matching leash, lol). Abbey goes for her 1st (of many) rechecks next Tuesday so we'll see what they say, but we know she can see more, she's not walking into things and not getting disoriented (lost) in the room. All good signs! Sorry I missed you at the Y this am, you are so dedicated!

Yeah! Glad Abbey is feeling better! She'll be chasing the birds in the back yard again in no time! :rotfl:

Well Abbey is definatley more herself today!!!! She slept well and ate her breakfast, got all her meds and is sleeping again (very normal for a puggie, lol). Thanks for your kind words and thoughs.

Glad to hear that Abbey is doing better. Kris and I are going to be getting our own dog in the next couple of weeks and I'm so excited :hyper:

Glad to hear that Abbey is doing better. Kris and I are going to be getting our own dog in the next couple of weeks and I'm so excited :hyper:

That's great! Have you decided what kind you want? Honestly they are a lot of work, but the love they give in return is amazing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter