Patricia & Dale - DFTW VR 9/9/08 TR starts pg 50 - Finally finished! :)

Should hubby grow his mustache back? (view photos page 17)

• yes - grow it back

• no - leave it off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah! Glad Abbey is feeling better! She'll be chasing the birds in the back yard again in no time! :rotfl:

fortunately Abbey never chased birds, but if an animal came on tv (i.e. dog food commercial, bud beer horses, flea medicine, etc) she would go crazy, jumping at the tv and barking up a storm. Can't wait for that, lol!

That's great! Have you decided what kind you want? Honestly they are a lot of work, but the love they give in return is amazing!!!

I've always grown up around beagles (my grandpa raised them) but we're thinking about getting a bassett. I worked at a dog obedience school in college, so I got to come in contact with all types of fantastic breeds. I probably would get another beagle except my mom's dog (who loves Kris and I to death) hates her own kind and she comes to spend the night at our house a lot! It's so funny, she loves all other kinds of dogs except other beagles! :confused:

I've always grown up around beagles (my grandpa raised them) but we're thinking about getting a bassett. I worked at a dog obedience school in college, so I got to come in contact with all types of fantastic breeds. I probably would get another beagle except my mom's dog (who loves Kris and I to death) hates her own kind and she comes to spend the night at our house a lot! It's so funny, she loves all other kinds of dogs except other beagles! :confused:

That is so funny!!! Our first 'grandbaby' is a beagle. Our son and dil have a beagle (snoopy) who lives iwth us! She's funny, but that bark at times is annoying, lol. Keep me posted and post photos when you get yoru new 'baby'

Glad Abbey is doing better. I felt bad for her because she looked so sad in that picture. :)

Thanks Kelly. She was pretty drugged up that evening and is looking much more 'bright eyed' now! We noticed a little section of her eye that looks cloudy so I have to call the vet by 8am. I'll let you knwo what's going on, hoping this is normal.

Ok, Abbey update (day two), lol. She's doing a LOT better today. I actually had to take her back to the vet because we noticed an area of her eye that appeared hazy and were concerned. Doc said it is like a bruise and will go away!!! She's going great (according to him) but now she is not feeling to well, her tummy is upset from the antibiotics so we have stopped them at the moment and pray she doesnt' get sick anymore.

Well, I am doing my first official 5k this week (Thursday evening) and another one on Sunday am! I ran 3.19 miles this am on the threadmill, so I can do this, but outside will be harder I know, so I may have to walk some, but that is ok, cause nine weeks ago I thought I would die doing 30 seconds of running, so this is a BIG improvement!

I bought hubby's outfit for our vow renewal this past week. I need to get him to try it on so I can take a pic and post it here. Very lightweight pants and a tropical looking shirt. I think the colors will look really good on him (tan, gray, white, not 'tropical - brights', lol).

Well I better get back to work (got a raise last week, woohoo, so I need to actually earn it some times, lol).

I'll post more as soon as I get the photo. (oh of course now hubby is growing his mustache back, you all vote to leave it off, lol). we'll see.

Does anyone know how to 'take the poll off' my page? couldn't find info on that.

Please post pics of DH's outfit!! Where did you get it?

Please post pics of DH's outfit!! Where did you get it?

Jennifer, I hate to say it, but it's from Walmart, lol. I was waiting an HOUR for my doggies prescription the other day and started looking. They are really nice light weight dress pants (and not a yucky material, lol). And since I've been trying very hard to get stuff all paid before we go, I have been trying to pay cash/debit for as much as possible. It was such a great price! I'll take some pics tonight.

Here is an updated photo of Abbey, feeling better now! She goes for her check up tomorrow afternoon, but you can see her pretty eyes now.

100_3637.jpg

Ok, hubby tried on his outfit and the pants are too small, that so means another trip to Walmart. Here's a pic (not the greatest, since he kept goofing around).

100_3634.jpg

Woohoo!! Dale looks GORGEOUS! Great outfit. Absolutely perfect ensemble to go with your gown. :lovestruc

Pat:

I am glad to see Abbey is doing well.

OMGosh....you are running in a 5K...:cool1: you go girl

Love the shirt!!! You are going to the tropics so keep it tropical.

Che

I am so glad Abbey is getting better every day. Dale looks very nice in his outfit. I will have to check at Wal-mart for that shirt. It is the style my husband wanted. I am so glad everything is coming together for you. Your trip isn't that far away. Yay!!:goodvibes

I am so glad Abbey is getting better every day. Dale looks very nice in his outfit. I will have to check at Wal-mart for that shirt. It is the style my husband wanted. I am so glad everything is coming together for you. Your trip isn't that far away. Yay!!:goodvibes

Thanks Kelly,

I was looking for somethign just like this but the ones I saw were pretty expensive, so I was shocked when I saw this at Walmart. The entier outfit was probably $30~!!!!

Thanks Kelly,

I was looking for somethign just like this but the ones I saw were pretty expensive, so I was shocked when I saw this at Walmart. The entier outfit was probably $30~!!!!

That is an awesome price. :cool1: I saw some shirts similar to that today at JC Penney's but they were like 17.99. Thirty dollars for a whole outfit is so much better.:thumbsup2

Good luck with the 5K!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter