Passholder Appreciation!

Does anyone know if you will need an AP# to sign up? We are going Labor day weekend, but we plan to upgrade tickets we already have to season passes on site, so we don't currently have any number to use for registration.

I was trying to convince DH to go down a day earlier for the 8/31 event. :)

Any idea when they will open up the sign up for the AP appreciation days? So excited!

How long do you think it will take to receive a confirmation email? Just signed up and hoping to get confirmation soon so excited!! We have never been down visiting durin an event like this:)

How long do you think it will take to receive a confirmation email? Just signed up and hoping to get confirmation soon so excited!! We have never been down visiting durin an event like this:)
It should come almost instantaneously...certainly within the hour.

Last edited:
signed up for August 27!! So excited to take advantage of this perk :D

It took about 25 minutes for my emails to arrive.

I looked yesterday but didn't see the live link. (Was looking on my tablet) This morning I looked on my desktop and found it. I was so worries that I was a day late and it would be full. But I got all 5 members of my family (including me) signed up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE