Party for the Senses - October 6th, 2007 - Welcome!

When is everybody arriving at WDW? I leave NY Friday night at 8:15pm and arrive in Orlando sometime around 11pm-ish. I figure by the time we taxi up to the gate, get our luggage from baggage, get on the Magical Express, check-in, we probably won't be in our room until 12:30pm/1am.

I'll be leaving my house about 4:30 a.m.:eek: tomorrow. We're going to MNSSHP Friday night:cool1: . I'm waiting until the last minute to take the suitcases out so that the cat doesn't have a fit:rolleyes1

Well it's 12:15 pm here, and we are leaving for the airport at 2:30 pm. Flight leaves at 4:15, and it's the only direct flight to MCO. Woo hoo. We arrive at 7:05 pm. We have a rental car, because my DH has a meeting tomorrow. We'll probably do the sushi bar at the Swan tonight. Tomorrow night we are going to Bongo's. :banana:

Can you tell I'm excited. ;) I'm nervous too. I always get queasy before I fly. :guilty: But I'll be okay once we get there and I have a cold one in hand. :laughing:

Off topic, but I cant believe it's October. It's going up to 84 here today and tomorrow.

I'm finally packed! I have plenty of ponchos as it looks like thunderstorms every day . See everyone Saturday ( and if you're at MNSSHP tomorrow night look for Laverne and Shirley-that's us :) )

I'm finally packed! I have plenty of ponchos as it looks like thunderstorms every day . See everyone Saturday ( and if you're at MNSSHP tomorrow night look for Laverne and Shirley-that's us :) )
Have a safe flight!! See ya at PFTS!! Enjoy MNSSHP!! I'm attending that event on 10/11.

Sounds like everyone is on their way or soon to be on their way! :thumbsup2 We are local so we'll be heading over in the morning. Add me to the list of flats, I have silver ballet flats. So cute!

Hi everyone :) I got back very late last night! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed spending time with all of you Saturday night-we had such a great time!!!! Michelle-thank you so much for all the extras you made for everyone :) I'm alreading planning my trip for next Columbus Day Weekend:cool1:

Same here kteacher! :) It was a great time and nice meeting everyone. We definitely want to do PFTS again in the future. :woohoo:

I didn't get many pics unfortuntely. Probably because I was too busy eating. ;) I'll try to upload what I did get and post later or tomorrow.

We had a great time too and were so thrilled to meet everyone from the Dis! :flower3: I have to say that I was quite lax this year with pics, but I know I have a few to share once I get us totally unpacked and settled back in with normal life! Such a bummer coming home! :sad1:

Hi everyone! :grouphug: I CAN'T BELIEVE it's been a week already!!! :sad1: We had such an excellent time at PFTS! :yay: I just wish time slowed down that night. I was completely overwhelmed and didn't get to talk to everyone like I had wanted to! I really regret not getting a group picture of all of us at the event. I think we should get a do-over! What do you think? :goodvibes

Here are the pictures that we did manage to get...

PFTS-01.jpg

PFTS-02.jpg

PFTS-03.jpg

PFTS-04.jpg

PFTS-05.jpg

PFTS-06.jpg

PFTS-07.jpg

PFTS-08.jpg

PFTS-09.jpg

PFTS-10.jpg

It was really great meeting everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the rest of your vacations! Until next year...?! ;)

Take care,
Michelle

Hi Michelle :) At least you took pictures! We were too busy eating and drinking I think! I am already planning on being there next year- October 11th, 2008:cool1:

Thanks again to Michelle for all the time and effort that went into our meet. We had such a great time. Glad to hear everyone arrived home safely. Can't wait till next year.

Sorry I missed everyone. We got to the event late and it was our first time to PFTS. We were so overwhelmed by the event. There were so many people and so many tables there, I couldn't find the DIS tables.

So we just grabbed the first available table we could find. It was a great event. We will definitely do it again in the future.

Michelle, great pics!!!

PFTS is a class act. We enjoyed the Eat to the Beat Concert as well.

Hi everyone! I have some of my photos uploaded (but not all) from PFTS, so I figured I would share. You have to excuse the photography because I was holding my wine glass and plate while trying to take the pics. Just some scenery and food pics so far (I get hungry just looking at them). I will have to get the people pics posted up later.

Michelle-You took some great pictures! Thanks for sharing them! ;)

PFTS005.jpg

PFTS008.jpg

PFTS007.jpg

PFTS006.jpg

PFTS009.jpg

PFTS010.jpg

PFTS012.jpg

PFTS014.jpg

PFTS011.jpg

PFTS016.jpg

PFTS013.jpg

Okay, I thouight I had taken more photos, but I guess I hadn't. Here is the remaining pics I had from the PFTS meet.

PFTS001.jpg

PFTS002.jpg

PFTS003.jpg

PFTS004.jpg

What great pictures! The expression on everyone's faces was exactly how I was feeling that night- I had such an wonderful time :)

Yummy - thanks for all the planning...We had loads of fun and enjoyed meeting up with all our Disfriends. We are spoiled and will be heading again to PFTS this weekend....this time to meet up with Disney Cruise friends...

Life is wonderful.....

Take care all....

Yummy - thanks for all the planning...We had loads of fun and enjoyed meeting up with all our Disfriends. We are spoiled and will be heading again to PFTS this weekend....this time to meet up with Disney Cruise friends...

Life is wonderful.....

Take care all....

I'm so jealous! Have a great time! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter