PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Wow, this thread has been moving fast. I didn't check in for a couple days due to migraines, and we're already 10 pages into Part 5.

So excited for everyone traveling this week! I have DS's birthday party on Friday to get through (15 mostly preschool-aged kids - so much for having a small party this year) and then I need to start packing. We leave a week from Friday, will drive part of the way, and then arrive at AOA on Saturday. Can't believe our trip is almost here!

1stvisit0909 said:
I thought you could pick your tickets up 3 days early? but not your dining plan? I'm pretty sure I read it on the ticket sticky or saw Cheshire Figment say it somewhere.

Of course, it is a policy that I can pick up tickets up to 3 days early.....but I was more wondering about picking up my tickets early AT MY RESORT, rather than having to go to a Guest Relations booth. We're going to be cutting it close getting to DHS our first afternoon and I wanted to save some time by not having to get in another queue :).

How is this for live reporting? I'm 37,000 miles up over Virginia, on my plane! :goodvibes Got a coupon code for free wifi for the flight, so here I am! Won't be on much, but wanted to check in!!!
How awesome is that??? Have a great trip!!!

It's all most time! Our airport shuttle will be here in about 45 minutes and then we are on our way to DISNEY :woohoo:!!!!!

I :scared: DS10 this morning by going into his room, turning on his light and singing real loud, "RISE UP! RISE UP! We're going to DISNEY!" :rotfl:

CAN'T WAIT :hyper:!!!

Have a great time!!!!

Checking in for part 5!!

I'm so excited for you guys en route to Disney right now and those of you leaving in the next few days (excited and jealous!)

2 weeks from today we'll be on I-75s heading to WDW!

How awesome is that??? Have a great trip!!!

Thanks!

Hopefully the person sitting next to you doesn't mind the Pom poms!!

Well, the girl right next to me is fine, but her boyfriend beside her is obnoxious! :sad2: Every other word out of his mouth is "F- this, f- that" and he keeps playing videos on his cell very loudly, that are not appropriate for the children all around us on the plane. And, and they are all over each other the whole flight. :headache: Oh well, less than an hour until I land!

pilferk said:
For those who asked yesterday...I managed to score my wife her coach purse this AM at the factory sale! It's not EXACTLY the one she wanted...it's her second choice (the khaki, rather than the pink):

With tax and shipping it was right around $70.

Great deal! I'm sure she'll love it!

PhoenixStrength said:
How is this for live reporting? I'm 37,000 miles up over Virginia, on my plane! :goodvibes Got a coupon code for free wifi for the flight, so here I am! Won't be on much, but wanted to check in!!!

Yes I will! I love it too, can't wait to land then get to DME! :banana:

That's love reporting for sure! So awesome!!

For those who asked yesterday...I managed to score my wife her coach purse this AM at the factory sale! It's not EXACTLY the one she wanted...it's her second choice (the khaki, rather than the pink):

Happy Wifey = Happy Husband ;)

Nice choice.

As a grandmother I so agree with your Mum - my DD couldn't believe I bought my DGD Kenneth Cole shoes and Ugg boots, etc. However, I always bought them on sale and they do wear better and fit better. Plus, there is nothing better than having a grandchild to spoil. Oh, and I would really like a cup of tea too, please. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I would love to have you over for tea!!

Grandmas are totally awesome - like my DH says, take note of the name Grand - Ma .... :thumbsup2

Yes I will! I love it too, can't wait to land then get to DME! :banana:

Hahahaha this is so exciting! How COOL is it that you are all that way up there ^^^^ ummmm FLY-ING .... HELLO!!! Posting on here ..... technology is so super cool!!!

Hopefully the person sitting next to you doesn't mind the Pom poms!!

HA!! That made me laugh out loud :lmao: :lmao:

Well, the girl right next to me is fine, but her boyfriend beside her is obnoxious! :sad2: Every other word out of his mouth is "F- this, f- that" and he keeps playing videos on his cell very loudly, that are not appropriate for the children all around us on the plane. And, and they are all over each other the whole flight. :headache: Oh well, less than an hour until I land!

Punch him in the throat. Seriously, its one of those shock-factor tactics - its hurts and stuns all at once.

Ok, maybe you shouldn't do that then.

PhoenixStrength said:
Thanks!

Just keep thinking good (clean) Disney thoughts!

Almost there...

WedgieSock said:
Happy Wifey = Happy Husband ;)

Nice choice.

:rotfl2: I would love to have you over for tea!!

Grandmas are totally awesome - like my DH says, take note of the name Grand - Ma .... :thumbsup2

Hahahaha this is so exciting! How COOL is it that you are all that way up there ^^^^ ummmm FLY-ING .... HELLO!!! Posting on here ..... technology is so super cool!!!

HA!! That made me laugh out loud :lmao: :lmao:

Punch him in the throat. Seriously, its one of those shock-factor tactics - its hurts and stuns all at once.

Ok, maybe you shouldn't do that then.

Now it's my turn to laugh out loud... Throat punches! Yesterday I called my DHs work to ask a question to someone in the same position as me. They commented on the hoarse whisper of a voice asking if I got it from Zack. Yep I told her to throat punch him when he came in later on!!

Anyone still at home...looking for a Disney fix:

Destination HD (DESTHD, Channel 286 on Directv) starts showing some Disney focused shows at 10 AM Eastern (in about an hour and 15 min).
They're showing:

Undiscovered Disney Parks
Walt Disney World:Behind the Scenes
Disney's Animal Kingdom

All older stuff...but still.

taaren said:
Did everybody see they're going to be testing FP+ again!!

People have been getting e-mails from TA's! I'm so bummed we're arriving at the second part of our split stay on Dec 9, not on Dec 11 ...

The dates are Dec 11-15 for those of you who are. Hope some of our gang gets invitations!

We start our Split Stay on the 11th. But if they do it through DME again we won't get it.

Now it's my turn to laugh out loud... Throat punches! Yesterday I called my DHs work to ask a question to someone in the same position as me. They commented on the hoarse whisper of a voice asking if I got it from Zack. Yep I told her to throat punch him when he came in later on!!

HA! Its very effective :lmao:

Anyone still at home...looking for a Disney fix:

Destination HD (DESTHD, Channel 286 on Directv) starts showing some Disney focused shows at 10 AM Eastern (in about an hour and 15 min).
They're showing:

Undiscovered Disney Parks
Walt Disney World:Behind the Scenes
Disney's Animal Kingdom

All older stuff...but still.

Just hit record!! Thanks for posting that!:thumbsup2

Landed 20 minutes early and at baggage claim before I was even scheduled to land! Picking up my bags then heading to DME! :GOODVIBES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter