PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Ok..need some more experienced Disney peeps..lol. Dec 22nd is our first full day. We will either be going to Epcot or Animal Kingdom(leaning towards AK). If we go to AK..they close at 8pm. Was thinking about maybe heading over to MK..they are open until 1am. Wdw is adamant about not doing MK on the 22nd..but if we got there later..what do you think? I know I should have this planned already..but dh isn't helping at all and I am finding it really hard to make all the plans alone. Thanks for any help :)

Easywdw always says to avoid EMH. I say go for it! We are doing the EMH for MK on our trip and I cant wait to be at MK so late!!

I think we're about to be in the same boat. My insomniac child slept last night except for the part where he threw up all over the bathroom floor and Mousekeeping had to come. I think a combination if stress and too much food. So he's fine now but none of us got to sleep until after midnight. And DH was already sick.

So this morning's plan is to let DS sleep as long as possible and then head to MK. Not race to do RD/EMH. No worries. FLE will be there all week. :)

Of course, you may have noticed I'm wide awake and have been so since about 3:45am. Not stressed just can't sleep.

Hope everyone feels better!!

Vallovesdisney......good buddy. :rotfl2:

I'm following you! And not in a creepy stalking kinda way.

Not sure if this was reported here:

FYI - Gartner convention is earlier than usual this year (Oct 6-10)which is probably why most of Oct is blocked. And of course, Oct crowds have been increasing. We'll be there probably the weekend of Oct 26.

If we'd go, I'd like the same week/weekend. The 27th is my birthday!

I leave on Thursday so lets see where I am compared to my update the other day ^^^^^^^

Well would you look at that!! My update is exactly the same. No change here :rotfl:

:rotfl: You need to get moving!! The suitcases aren't going to pack themselves. Unless... did you find the Sorcerer's hat?

I think we're about to be in the same boat. My insomniac child slept last night except for the part where he threw up all over the bathroom floor and Mousekeeping had to come. I think a combination if stress and too much food. So he's fine now but none of us got to sleep until after midnight. And DH was already sick.

So this morning's plan is to let DS sleep as long as possible and then head to MK. Not race to do RD/EMH. No worries. FLE will be there all week. :)

Of course, you may have noticed I'm wide awake and have been so since about 3:45am. Not stressed just can't sleep.

I hope everyone feels better - and that you get some sleep woman! I'm fighting what feels like the beginning of a cold. I am determined not to let it take hold!!!

:rotfl: You need to get moving!! The suitcases aren't going to pack themselves. Unless... did you find the Sorcerer's hat?

If you find it, let me know! I could use some of that mojo on the laundry pile!

I've been "collecting" things in a pile for the past few days, but haven't actually started packing yet.

Went to the Wishes Dessert Party last night!

769D5E76-3624-473E-B85B-669A912EEF67-619-0000004DFFBC75D9.jpg

4CC107F0-8F73-4DB8-8729-4D0B4666D4D5-619-0000004E0645EEF9.jpg

4352D4F0-5F53-402B-9848-F1D8DEE196F6-619-0000004E071E5566.jpg

I met two DISers yesterday! Stacey who is mostly on the Facebook page and someone from this thread whose name I can't remember. :( sorry! She was very sweet. She is from Hawaii (If someone can help me out with her name I would appreciate it).

Gotta make this short. Been at CBR since last Thursday. WiFi is horrible and has not worked too well. I was trying to post yesterday but then lost the signal so couldn't post. I'll post on Sunday once we're home.

I met two DISers yesterday! Stacey who is mostly on the Facebook page and someone from this thread whose name I can't remember. :( sorry! She was very sweet. She is from Hawaii (If someone can help me out with her name I would appreciate it).

We were there last night, too! I've only run into one DISer over at Epcot last Friday, but that was it :(

We got a a photopass picture in front of the castle last night as we were leaving between 11:30 pm and 12. It was BEAUTIFUL!

FYI - Gartner convention is earlier than usual this year (Oct 6-10)which is probably why most of Oct is blocked. And of course, Oct crowds have been increasing. We'll be there probably the weekend of Oct 26.

Thanks for posting the offer. We will probably be at WDW the same time as you come Oct. haha

Now I can't wait for our Dessert Party!! We're going on 12/14. Did you like it? :cheer2: (still my favorite emoticon!)

I think that may have been Taaren you met...

9 days (i think!)

I really want to pack but my packing is better if all done at once and right before we leave. DBF has 5 more finals between now and departure day. Poor guy :hug:

I'm getting super excited :woohoo: I'm so over work right now. What doesn't get done doesn't get done and I'm not going to worry about it. Last day of work is Dec 12 and I'm not going to think about work again until Jan 2.

SAT887 said:
Ok I didn't read the first thing that is making you jittery. However, I'm here now- nothing is going according to plan but its awesome. I haven't completed 1/2 of what we wanted to do, we're all sick but this makes it all better....

My daughter is just this ball of happiness and amazement. I would also like to add most of the adults in our group looked about the same!!

Makes me wish I had a little one to share our trip with!

My husband thinks I should forgo shirts for the Christmas party, but I think I should do at least the kids! I bought the shirts already. He left work super early, which wasn't planned, and of course he wants to get on the road! We're not even going all the way to Disney yet. The man is going to give me a heart attack since I have so much to do yet!:rolleyes:

Tltorrez said:

I wonder if we can get this deal now if we can and give the code? Hmmmmmm if I book now I could surprise hubby (also known as booking a trip because she's afraid he'll say no later). ;)

cybrkitn said:
We were there last night, too! I've only run into one DISer over at Epcot last Friday, but that was it :(

We got a a photopass picture in front of the castle last night as we were leaving between 11:30 pm and 12. It was BEAUTIFUL!

Ah I am sad I didn't see you! I don't think I have seen a picture of you so I wouldn't have picked you out anyway LOL.

Today DH and I will be drinking around the world. We plan to share every drink, because I don't want to be drunk at Disney LOL. Tonight will be relax and pool time.

Easywdw always says to avoid EMH. I say go for it! We are doing the EMH for MK on our trip and I cant wait to be at MK so late!!

Hope everyone feels better!!

Thanks..just wanted to make sure that switching parks wouldn't be a stupid idea..lol

PrincessAurora27 said:
Now I can't wait for our Dessert Party!! We're going on 12/14. Did you like it? :cheer2: (still my favorite emoticon!)

I think that may have been Taaren you met...

I loved it! So worth it :)

I just broke out the suitcase, popped in Hanson's Christmas cd, and started packing! hahaha

I'm caving and going to the Dr. tomorrow to hopefully deal with some ear pain that I can't make go away. Then, trying to get some Christmas shopping done. That will probably take all day, so I'm trying to get what I can done tonight while no one is here to make fun of me for listening to Hanson!:woohoo:

Hope the doctor is able to give you something to fix the ear pain! There's nothing more miserable.

I am pretty much ready to go. Only problem? I still have 5.5 days to go!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Note I say .5 because today is nearly over. So there. hahah.

That last bit of waiting once everything is packed and ready is just pure TORTURE!!!

We spilled the beans to the kids tonight! We were going to get our oldest from school early tomorrow & tell them then but couldn't wait! It was priceless! Our two year old didn't get it but had a great time yelling and running in circles with his big brother. The oldest was priceless and didn't realize we were going so soon! It was awesome! And I still have to finish autograph books!

That's so cool! I'm amazed you managed to keep it a secret this long. I wish you'd videotaped it and put it in YouTube so we could see the kids' reactions!

He said the ride has the same mechanical problems as before and now it has new tech problems. Sounds like its just not ready.

Uh oh. That does NOT sound good AT ALL. Hopefully it'll be working by the time we get there since it's sissy's favorite ride.

Ok I didn't read the first thing that is making you jittery. However, I'm here now- nothing is going according to plan but its awesome. I haven't completed 1/2 of what we wanted to do, we're all sick but this makes it all better....

My daughter is just this ball of happiness and amazement. I would also like to add most of the adults in our group looked about the same!!

I am so glad you all are having a great time despite being sick! I think the fact that everything CAN go to heck in a hand basket and you'll STILL end up having a wonderful vacation is one of the things that makes Disney so special.

Ok..need some more experienced Disney peeps..lol. Dec 22nd is our first full day. We will either be going to Epcot or Animal Kingdom(leaning towards AK). If we go to AK..they close at 8pm. Was thinking about maybe heading over to MK..they are open until 1am. Wdw is adamant about not doing MK on the 22nd..but if we got there later..what do you think? I know I should have this planned already..but dh isn't helping at all and I am finding it really hard to make all the plans alone. Thanks for any help :)

Well, personally I think you should go to Epcot, but that's just because sissy and I will be there on the 22nd :yay: Doing AK during the day and then hitting MK for the late hours sounds like a solid plan, and if you get there REALLY late (after any parades, etc.) I don't think you'll have too much of a problem crowd level wise. Sissy and I may even hop over there after the Hoop de Doo Musical Review to get in a couple more rides before heading home the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter