Parking at the TTC

Mosey03

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are staying off property for the first time ever. We're not too familiar with parking at the TTC to go to Magic Kingdom. I'm hoping someone can give me some insight on how much time we need to allow to actually get into MK from the time we arrive at the TTC. If we want to make rope drop (not early entry), how much before would we need to arrive at the TTC? Also, is there a time of day that it's best to avoid arriving then if at all possible? In other words, is there a time of day when it's really crowded and it takes even longer to get into MK?

I appreciate any tips whatsoever you can give me on parking here. I searched the forums but didn't find much information. We're trying to figure out how to plan our MK days. I'm hoping a few people here have some insight on this! Thanks in advance!

I would say at least 60 minutes from toll booth to front gate.
Toll booth can be busy
Park, then walk to trams.
Wait for tram.
Go through security.. Also a line.
Monorail or boat . Wait again
'tap' into actual park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter