Parking at the parks ...

Fºoºz

DIS Veteran
If parking is $6/day for parking at any of the theme parks, does this include re-entries to the same park or to a different park?

Is parking included with any of the Park Hopper passes that a person can purchase? I believe I read somewhere there is some sort of parking privilege for AAA members ... is this correct?

I would love to stay on-site again but was able to get a fantastic rate at the new Royal Pacific Resort Hotel by USF/IOA and am looking at driving to WDW for the days we want to go there.

Thanks for any assistance.
:bounce: :pinkbounc

Originally posted by Fºoºz
If parking is $6/day for parking at any of the theme parks, does this include re-entries to the same park or to a different park?

Is parking included with any of the Park Hopper passes that a person can purchase? I believe I read somewhere there is some sort of parking privilege for AAA members ... is this correct?

I would love to stay on-site again but was able to get a fantastic rate at the new Royal Pacific Resort Hotel by USF/IOA and am looking at driving to WDW for the days we want to go there.

Thanks for any assistance.
:bounce: :pinkbounc

You only have to pay once, if you drive to another park you just show your receipt and won't have to pay again. Park Hopper passes do'nt include parking, I could be wrong but I think AP's do include it. AAA members have to pay for parking, but can sometimes get a card from AAA which allows them to park in the "diamond lots".

Anne

You are right, ducklite, APs do include parking.
What I have heard about the AAA parking areas is that you still have to pay. You are just getting a more convenient location. When we had asked about it at our AAA office, you could only get one if you booked your vacation thru them. That apparently varies from office to office since I have heard of a few people who got one without booking the vacation.

Thanks ... I'll go check with AAA to see about the possibility of obtaining the card.

We got the AAA Diamond lot card for our last trip. We bought our PH passes through them, but did not book our trip through them. I don't know if we would mess w/ the parking pass again or not. At AK and MGM, there were reserved spots near the tram stops, which were nice. At the TTC and EPCOT, we were sent to a special part of the parking lot closer to the park. We found that because these lots were closer, they either didn't have trams running there, or they were very infrequent. We ended up walking to both the TTC and EPCOT. BUT, these parking areas were not as close as you would think, and the walk was pretty long. We did better just parking in the regular lot and taking the tram.

We got the AAA Diamond lot card for our last trip. We bought our PH passes through them, but did not book our trip through them. I don't know if we would mess w/ the parking pass again or not. At AK and MGM, there were reserved spots near the tram stops, which were nice. At the TTC and EPCOT, we were sent to a special part of the parking lot closer to the park. We found that because these lots were closer, they either didn't have trams running there, or they were very infrequent. We ended up walking to both the TTC and EPCOT. BUT, these parking areas were not as close as you would think, and the walk was pretty long. We did better just parking in the regular lot and taking the tram.

Originally posted by BusyMomof3
Thanks for the tip ... :smooth:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest