• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Sleep Fly Toronto

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
What are some good hotel recommendations for a park, sleep, fly hotel in Toronto. We're flying out of YYZ early enough that I've decided that a hotel the night before works best this time, and would appreciate any suggestions. :) Thanks!

There is a Sheraton right in the airport, and a Alt hotel that is on the property and connected by the train. The Alt has a park and fly offer. Every hotel chain is available near the airport.

I work at GTAA and we have stayed at the Hilton before coming back from holidays and really liked it. I did a quick search for park sleep fly because we generally would not use that and really most of the hotels are on the other side of the airport by Dixie. It's a bit of a shuttle ride and some years back my wife and I stayed at one of them and found there was nothing close by within walking distance safe for a popcorn machine in the lobby. If you go the park sleep fly route I'd be using google maps to see what is nearby in case you need anything but I'd be inclined to look at the Radisson or Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East by 401 and Dixon. There's a park and fly right there and a lot of choices for restaurants and fast food.

We generally book a hotel and parking separately, but last time, we found out the hotel we were staying at (Comfort Inn Toronto Airport in Mississauga) had a park sleep fly option at check in, so we gave it a try. It was fine. We ended up missing the shuttle we were supposed to take (we have a toddler, so didn't get there 15 minutes early like they told us to, but the shuttle also left early, since we were there before the scheduled departure time), so had to wait half an hour for the next one. I don't know that I'll bother with it again, since I don't think we saved enough to make up for having to wait around for half an hour.

We use Comfort Inn on Airport Rd very often. 1 night and 7 days parking is around $170. The shuttle leaves every hr on the hr. We call after customs and they pick us up at post 39 I think it is at terminal 3. We have left and return at all kinds of middle of the night hours and have never had a problem. Really it’s not the nicest of places but it serves its purpose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter