Park Reservations - Why 2PM?

Well of course they wouldn’t in the same day. But they would over the span of their trip.
I am not sure I understand. I doubt that very few people are ever going to buy a second park ticket to hop before 2pm. You indicated that Disney would be losing money to allow people to hop before 2pm or do multiple rop drops in the same day. I just don't understand how they would be losing revenue by allowing that since if people can't do it with the hopper, they simply won't. Perhaps they will just skip other full park days all together?

It is annoying. I'm like a lot of people here where I can be in and out of some parks by noon and ready to hop.

But I also understand the reason why they do it, which is so people don't get around the limits on sold out parks. Theoretically you could tap into AK at 8 am and be in MK by 9 for opening, which almost nullifies the reservation system for people with parkhoppers or APs. I don't think it's about driving up profits by making people buy more tickets or add more days, it's about crowd control and staffing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter