Park Hours

well, Hollywood Studios hours got extended for my day there, but I have not seen any new dining availability for that evening. Wondering if I missed it.

well, Hollywood Studios hours got extended for my day there, but I have not seen any new dining availability for that evening. Wondering if I missed it.
Best way to identify is to check restaurant hours. If they're still showing old closing time, then they haven't updated/released availability.

Same for my dates. I checked Oga’s yesterday and hours were listed as closing at 9 (park closing at 8). This morning around 6am new dining reservations were released. I had checked at 3:30am and nothing, but at 6am I got reservations for 16 (3 separate reservations).

Same for my dates. I checked Oga’s yesterday and hours were listed as closing at 9 (park closing at 8). This morning around 6am new dining reservations were released. I had checked at 3:30am and nothing, but at 6am I got reservations for 16 (3 separate reservations).

Nice. when are your dates? I still have no new availability that I can see.

July 14th. There was availability around 6am today but it went quickly
Well bummer, that is my HS day too. guess I missed it. I do have a couple of ADR's already so not a hugh deal, just looking for different times. and maybe Oga's. I'll keep checking and see what may open. thanks for the info!

I got a 5:30 am alarm from Touring Plans this morning about open times at Oga’s on July 6.

I realize why it is this way, but does anyone think that Epcot hours will be switched back to a 9am opening by October?

This is pure speculation, but with Remy opening, and them probably wanting to divert people from MK as the 50th starts, i would think breakfast will be back at the restaurants and the park will open early again. But this most likely depends on how much staffing they can do from now until then. Just my opinion though.

This is pure speculation, but with Remy opening, and them probably wanting to divert people from MK as the 50th starts, i would think breakfast will be back at the restaurants and the park will open early again. But this most likely depends on how much staffing they can do from now until then. Just my opinion though.
That’s what I’m thinking too. Opening at 9am when Remy opens will make sense. Those extra two hours aren’t much, but they’ll make a big difference.

The slow release of park hours is making planning frustrating compared to grabbing park reservations. Have the release hours been keeping ahead of the 60 day dining window? Do people have strategies for figuring out dinner reservations/hopping plans with the 2 pm restriction and other variables?

The slow release of park hours is making planning frustrating compared to grabbing park reservations. Have the release hours been keeping ahead of the 60 day dining window? Do people have strategies for figuring out dinner reservations/hopping plans with the 2 pm restriction and other variables?

My 60 day window for Sept 10 arrival isn't until July and they already have dates through Aug 21, so I would say at least the hours they start with will be out before 60 days. Whether they change or not, no one knows, but we had that same issue when it was 180 days.

Does anyone know why Magic Kingdom is closing at 6:00 on 8/14? There isn't a Boo Bash scheduled for this day. I'm hoping it's a glitch in the system as this is our first official park day and it's our family tradition to spend the entire day in Magic Kingdom.

My 60 day window for Sept 10 arrival isn't until July and they already have dates through Aug 21, so I would say at least the hours they start with will be out before 60 days. Whether they change or not, no one knows, but we had that same issue when it was 180 days.

I actually think it may have been even worse for the 180 days because the hours would come out almost exactly 180 days ahead and you'd have to make your dining reservations sometimes the same day. seems at least for now this new hours updating is about 70 days or so out.

Starting to get so frustrated not to see any hour extensions for summer past 9PM for MK or 7/8PM for AK or DS. I was really optimistic that they'd extend things later since they're expecting such a busy summer. We arrive on June 23rd, any chance hours could still be extended for that last week of June yet even though it's just two weeks away? Wasn't sure if there was as typical pattern that's been going on.

Starting to get so frustrated not to see any hour extensions for summer past 9PM for MK or 7/8PM for AK or DS. I was really optimistic that they'd extend things later since they're expecting such a busy summer. We arrive on June 23rd, any chance hours could still be extended for that last week of June yet even though it's just two weeks away? Wasn't sure if there was as typical pattern that's been going on.
We arrive a few days before you, I thought for sure they'd extend something this past Friday, but nope. I did look for Memorial Day weekend and it seemed MK stayed closed at 9, so I'm not optimistic there. Unless they didn't have the same crowd expectations as June?

Other than that, I haven't been tracking patterns so can't say :(. Fingers crossed!

We arrive a few days before you, I thought for sure they'd extend something this past Friday, but nope. I did look for Memorial Day weekend and it seemed MK stayed closed at 9, so I'm not optimistic there. Unless they didn't have the same crowd expectations as June?

Other than that, I haven't been tracking patterns so can't say :(. Fingers crossed!

It's crazy, when I booked this trip I just assumed at the very least we'd have more normal summer hours...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter