Park Hours Next Week? (8/22-27)

Lissame

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why Disneyland's closing time next week (Monday through Saturday) is 11 PM instead of 12am? It reverts back to 12am on Sunday the 28 and continues through the next week. We arrive on Thursday and I just found it puzzling about the early closing time.

Does anyone know why Disneyland's closing time next week (Monday through Saturday) is 11 PM instead of 12am? It reverts back to 12am on Sunday the 28 and continues through the next week. We arrive on Thursday and I just found it puzzling about the early closing time.
End of summer lull in crowds. Most schools around here are back in session by next week.

Strange it would close an hour early week of 22-27 then go back to midnight the following week. I wonder if they are going to downgrade those hours too? Or are they staying later anticipating MK crowds coming off of blackout? (yikes!)

Strange it would close an hour early week of 22-27 then go back to midnight the following week. I wonder if they are going to downgrade those hours too? Or are they staying later anticipating MK crowds coming off of blackout? (yikes!)
Could be that the following week is a holiday weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter