Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by jk and ek, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsaspiritanimal

Elsaspiritanimal Earning My Ears

Nope still only seeing PM FP+. Did I miss them already???

2. Linkura

Linkura DIS Veteran

You are making sure if you're modifying that you're modifying a Navi or FOP FP, or you don't have NRJ already selected but are modifying something else, right?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DavidNYC

DavidNYC DIS Veteran

I just changed my Na'vi on March 2 to FoP as well. Been looking every morning and nothing until today when a bunch of times between 8-9 popped up. Got my 8:40!

5. Elsaspiritanimal

I'm trying to make my 12:00 FP earlier - so I've tried modifying on both the app and browser and only seeing after 7pm. Is it because I have other non pandora fast passes at 8ish?

6. 22Tink

22Tink DIS Veteran

Great minds for sure! That’s what I was thinking too. We’ll be able to find something to do if we get out of TH early but I don’t want to have to rush our meal to make the FP.

Haley R likes this.
  7. Jennny

Jennny Mouseketeer

Flight of Passage opened up for Canadian March break week -due to extra hour added for morning opening.

JenLovesMM likes this.
  8. Linkura

Linkura DIS Veteran

Yes. It's not going to show if you have a FP for anytime in the window.

9. Elsaspiritanimal

Dag nammit, thanks!

10. Linkura

Linkura DIS Veteran

I hope you're still able to get something!

AngiTN and JenLovesMM like this.
  11. mgmgbook

mgmgbook Mouseketeer

I just happened to check while I was at the vet's office and snagged FOP for 8:15am on 2/23. I quickly texted my SIL and she got the 8:20 time slot. So happy! I can't believe these became available only 10 days beforehand.

12. Ensusieasm

Ensusieasm DIS Veteran

It all started with you, OP, thanks so much! Did you get the fast passes you wanted? They finally came up today!

13. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Yep, Cancel or modify that other 8 AM FP and you'll be able to get the FoP one

14. wisblue

wisblue DIS Veteran

I changed my Navi FP on April 2 to FOP at 8:10.

Our original plan was to get there for the EMH opening (now 7 AM) and join the rush to FOP. Now with the 7AM opening we’ll go to Navi first and come back later to use our FOP FP.

Before I start another thread to ask, does anyone know how early they have been letting guests in when they have 7AM EMH? I know they have been letting people in about 8:15 for 9 AM opening and 7:15 for EMH at 8 AM and that the Pandora rides have been operating before the official open times. Do they let people in as early as 6:15 for 7 AM EMH?

Linkura likes this.
  15. Ensusieasm

Ensusieasm DIS Veteran

ALERT! ALERT! Grab em NOW!

16. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

Sounds like a lot of us will be there March 2. Cya there! I just checked for fun and there are still times left for our day.

AntJulie likes this.
  17. Ensusieasm

Ensusieasm DIS Veteran

I can't answer your question, because I've never been to a 7am opening.
    But, have you ever been on FoP? If not, you may want to ride twice. If you are really going to get there for rope drop on a 7 am opening, maybe you should ride FoP, then standby Navi, then use your FoP fast pass. You'll be glad you did. One ride on FoP is not enough!

22Tink and erij11 like this.
  18. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

I seriously can’t express how happy I am that we get to do brunch at th. I’ve heard so many good things about it.

erij11 and AntJulie like this.
  19. wisblue

wisblue DIS Veteran

I have done FOP twice on a previous visit, but 2 of my daughters who will be with me have not been on it. We have FPs for Wednesday afternoon so we should be able to ride it twice on the trip. We would rather do it once each on two different days than twice close together. One of my daughters does not like some thrill rides (she will not do Mission Space) and isn't sure how she'll like FOP. I'm trying to tell her that it is not as rough as Forbidden Journey at Universal, which she has done.

I am also hoping that going to Navi first will make the opening less crazy for us and make it less critical for us to get there a full hour before opening. The one time I did an opening for FOP, well over 95% of the people in the opening crush went right to FOP.

20. MainMom

MainMom DIS Veteran

Just modified my 3/24 FOP FP from 9:10 to 8am. Also moved my safari FP to 9:05.

21. Ensusieasm

Ensusieasm DIS Veteran

Sounds like a perfect plan, And your morning won't be so hectic. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.