Park hours change for March, predicting from February

b5sgqueen

Mouseketeer
I know Disney posted new hours for February in January. I was wondering what the changes for February were(i.e. was 9am open, moved to 8 etc.)? I am trying to make some predictions.

Can't speak for all of Feb but my gf and I are doing a one day trip on President's Day and the only change to the hours was for MK, going from 8 pm to 10 pm close.

We are going the beginning of March (1-3) and I know they changed MK hours for at least the 1st. They tend to include the very beginning of the next month when they extend hours for a month. I believe they changed them from 8 to 10. Sorry I am not more specific. Our trip is most likely a resort only trip so I didn't really note the details.

I know Disney posted new hours for February in January. I was wondering what the changes for February were(i.e. was 9am open, moved to 8 etc.)? I am trying to make some predictions.

I’m going 2/13-19. One AK day did get an 8am opening. The other changes were slightly later MK hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter