Park Hopping Rumor?

No, when you go to select your AP park reservation you pick if it’s with a resort stay or not. If it is you then select which resort stay, if you have several booked. You still get a different pool. Now maybe it just books through a different channel but the same pool, I have no idea. But you booked through a different method for certain so there are 4 different ways you book

Yep, I’ve done it several times. I just think Disney’s IT can only recognize your ticket going thru the AP link. But I think it pulls from the resort bucket if you’re an AP with a resort stay. And from the AP bucket if you don’t. I have not seen anyone report an AP with a resort stay get a park reservation when the resort/ ticket was closed unless they used one of their other AP reservations. My opinion, of course. But I don’t think it’s a separate booking category. But yea, different ways to book. Thanks to Disney IT. 😉

Last edited:
Yep, I’ve done it several times. I just think Disney’s IT can only recognize your ticket going thru the AP link. But I think it pulls from the resort bucket if you’re an AP with a resort stay. And from the AP bucket if you don’t. I have not seen anyone report an AP with a resort stay get a park reservation when the resort/ ticket was closed unless they used one of their other AP reservations. My opinion, of course. But I don’t think it’s a separate booking category. But yea, different ways to book. Thanks to Disney IT. 😉
Several times DH and I were able to book parks and then we had to go back and change our reservation because the girls could not get the same park with their tickets. Even when we all shared the same exact resort reservation. I only know to book then we clicked on AP with resort stay not AP without. So if we used one of those extras it wasn’t intentional. I had to select the specific resort stay before booking so I don’t know why it wouldn’t have been from the resort stay pool

Several times DH and I were able to book parks and then we had to go back and change our reservation because the girls could not get the same park with their tickets. Even when we all shared the same exact resort reservation. I only know to book then we clicked on AP with resort stay not AP without. So if we used one of those extras it wasn’t intentional. I had to select the specific resort stay before booking so I don’t know why it wouldn’t have been from the resort stay pool

Interesting. That’s the first time I have heard that from anyone. Anyone else I’ve seen has gone thru the AP bucket.

What about this? LOL

What if there is a ParkHopper and a ParkHopper+.

You need to make park hopping reservations with the Park Hopper.
You can pay $15/day to get the ParkHopper+ where you do NOT need reservations.

I'll accept that assistant CEO job if you're reading this, Chapek.
I could totally see a park hooper + , but It would probably still require reservations, just more availability. So if no reservations available you could pay the up- charge/ per person for park hopper +

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter