Park and Cruise

On the Lake

Earning My Ears
Anyone use Park and Cruise? Are they quick with shuttle when you get back?
We have a flight @ 11:15 and was wondering how good the service has been. Is it worth the $70 difference to park beside the terminal or will we be ok with the Park and Cruise?

Park and Cruise is great. You'll obviously want to be off the ship early, but a flight at 11:15 is not a problem.

Yes, people will tell you that DCL recommends 12, but DCL also books people on 11:30 flights (not exactly consistent). We were actually moved up to a 9:30 flight on one cruise because we were there early.

Just plan to do early breakfast and get off the ship as soon as the big doors open.

Anyone use Park and Cruise? Are they quick with shuttle when you get back?
We have a flight @ 11:15 and was wondering how good the service has been. Is it worth the $70 difference to park beside the terminal or will we be ok with the Park and Cruise?

We used Park N Cruise back in August (party of 5) with no issues. I hindsight, I'd recommend taking everyone and luggage to the port first and then parking, but it worked fine. They were quite prompt in both directions, and we would use them again.

We used Park N Cruise back in August (party of 5) with no issues. I hindsight, I'd recommend taking everyone and luggage to the port first and then parking, but it worked fine. They were quite prompt in both directions, and we would use them again.

I was planning on trying Park N Cruise for our 7 day cruise in May- prior 2 we've parked at the port- and I was going to drop my family off first. My wife hates shuttle buses. My question is whether that will work for dis-embarkation (i.e., can I take the bus, go get the car, and then pick my family up)? I am concerned with the amount of traffic around the port and also the porter that helps us with the luggage (does he wait around? leave the bags at the curb with my wife and kids?) Any thoughts? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter