Parents of the High School Class of 2017/College 2021

Ahhhhhhh graduation day IS TODAY!!!
She and navy boyfield (who got leave) drove here for grad day. Today she woke up. Chills last night. Temp 99. Covid positive.
No grad today. No party tonight. She is sad.
I got cake!
Oh no! I'm so disappointed for you and for her!

She and navy boyfield (who got leave) drove here for grad day. Today she woke up. Chills last night. Temp 99. Covid positive.
I got cake!
Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation day!!!!

I’m so sorry she is sick and cannot fully enjoy the fruits of her labor. What a bummer. Covid STINKS!

My girl and her boyfriend are on a crazy adventure this weekend. We live in Virginia. Earlier this week they bought tickets to a concert in Red Rocks, Co for Sunday night. His mom works part time for American Airlines, so they are using her flight perks to get there. They are going to fly standby from Va to the hub in Charlotte, NC and then are hoping to catch a stand by flight to Denver from there. The 6:20 am RIC-CLT flight got cancelled last night and the 9:00 am and 11:00 am flights were full, but the 2:00 pm flight looks promising. They should get to Denver late tonight. Then they’ll turn around and do it all in reverse on Monday. It’s going to be a couple of long days for them, but they’re young!

My DD has been working since mid August but officially got hired as a teacher in Feb. she got 2-3 small raises and a big check for retro pay. It’s been good.

She will be doing a summer school stem program. She said money will be good. It’s only for 20 days I think. Plus she found out she will be getting another raise. 🎉 I hope things continue to be positive for her and all the

High School Class of 2017/College 2021 grads​

I got cake!
Oh no! That really stinks for her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter