• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradise cove question

Tracy Pratt

Earning My Ears
for anybody that has done the deluxe package how does the food work? I know it is table service but do we get to order from a menu? Or do they decide what we get to eat?

You eat the same things that people are getting at the buffet. They just bring it to you instead of you having to stand in line. I'm sure you can denote what you want. I can't see a paid service deicing what customers are going to eat.

Any quirks we need to know about WRT food, like "get your dessert before x act or they put it away" kind of thing?? TIA!

We just did the VIP thing at Paradise Cove a few weeks ago and they first brought bread baskets for the table and each person got a plate of salads and pasta salads. Then they cleared those and brought a plate of the meats (IIRC, fried chicken, grilled chicken, pork, white fish) for every person. Then they brought a plate with a few kinds of desserts on them. One person in our group had a shellfish allergy and she had to send her plate back because the macaroni salad (I think) had crab in it, but she only discovered that after specifically asking if shellfish was an ingredient in anything. I guess just a note on food allergies is that you might have to be more proactive about it.

What is the entertainment book and how do I sign up for it? I will be visiting Aulani, and I want to take advantage of the luau discount to Paradise Cove.

I am also thinking about the VIP. How is the service are drinks replenished often? Can you get seconds on food?
Also Seems royal box same price.....Is this a better location?
I think it is covered.....is it normal to rain nightly in Hawaii in the summer?
Thanks
Kerri

I am also thinking about the VIP. How is the service are drinks replenished often? Can you get seconds on food?
Also Seems royal box same price.....Is this a better location?
I think it is covered.....is it normal to rain nightly in Hawaii in the summer?
Thanks
Kerri
Look online at the pics if you are considering the royal box. It is at the BACK of the seating. It may be a better overall view, but I wanted super close to the stage. Just wanted you to be aware!

Look online at the pics if you are considering the royal box. It is at the BACK of the seating. It may be a better overall view, but I wanted super close to the stage. Just wanted you to be aware!
Thanks I will look at those pics!
Kerri

Go to entertainment.com Select the Hawaii market. I just bought mine a few weeks ago for $10. They send you a book with a ton of coupons all throughout Hawaii. The Paradise cove coupon is 25% off up to four adults. We did the orchid package. We saved $31 per adult ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter