Paprikians

Sure, go ahead and yuk it up. I'm half Hungarian (aka the Paprika people.) The only spice my grandmother ever used was paprika. Between that and my Italian Grandma's sauce, I never knew food came in any other color but red.

On behalf of my ancestors, I'm deeply and profoundly hurt by today's podcast. :furious: (Just see if anyone gets the family recipe for Chicken Paprikash after this affront to my heritage.) ;)

My DH is Puerto Rican, he was just a insulted. Oh, I almost posted my DH's favorite joke about his heritage, but I am sure it would offend someone (probably someone who is not even Puerto Rican:lmao: ) . Thats okay I really do prefer to insult in person anyway!:confused3

My DH is Puerto Rican, he was just a insulted. Oh, I almost posted my DH's favorite joke about his heritage, but I am sure it would offend someone (probably someone who is not even Puerto Rican:lmao: ) . Thats okay I really do prefer to insult in person anyway!:confused3

Would Paprika be good with Mickey Burgers and Mickey Milk.......:confused3

Sure, go ahead and yuk it up. I'm half Hungarian (aka the Paprika people.) The only spice my grandmother ever used was paprika. Between that and my Italian Grandma's sauce, I never knew food came in any other color but red.

On behalf of my ancestors, I'm deeply and profoundly hurt by today's podcast. :furious: (Just see if anyone gets the family recipe for Chicken Paprikash after this affront to my heritage.) ;)

Do they have Paprika in CostaGuateMexiRico Too.

salt_pep.gif

paprika.gif
On behalf of Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper and baby Paprika, I am offended.

I got a few funny looks on the train when I laughed out loud at this one.

Oh... I mean... I'm offended too!

Hey, I'm 1/4th Hungarian (my grandmother was born there) and I'm insulted too!

Mostly I'm insulted about putting paprika on a pickle. Seems like a good way to ruin both of them. :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Boo Hoo Hoo!! Poor Regina! :sad1:
:rotfl2: :lmao:
You know I luv you! :hug:

BTW, could I get that recipe?:woohoo:

Boo Hoo Hoo!! Poor Regina! :sad1:
:rotfl2: :lmao:
You know I luv you! :hug:

BTW, could I get that recipe?:woohoo:

Trust me, Chicken Paprikash is one dish you don't want to make. Picture chicken in a bowl swimming in a nasty white sauce which has been liberally sprinkled with paprika.

True story. When I was little, my Mom was in the hospital and my Dad's folks came from New York city to the wilderness of Bergen County, NJ to watch us. ;) Well, Grandpa made his signature dish, Chicken Paprikash.

To this day I remember looking at that mess and worse, knowing I had to eat it. :scared1: This was 45+ years ago. It was so bad that I've never been able to forget it. (Lord knows, I've tried.) :eek:

Trust me, Chicken Paprikash is one dish you don't want to make. Picture chicken in a bowl swimming in a nasty white sauce which has been liberally sprinkled with paprika.

True story. When I was little, my Mom was in the hospital and my Dad's folks came from New York city to the wilderness of Bergen County, NJ to watch us. ;) Well, Grandpa made his signature dish, Chicken Paprikash.

To this day I remember looking at that mess and worse, knowing I had to eat it. :scared1: This was 45+ years ago. It was so bad that I've never been able to forget it. (Lord knows, I've tried.) :eek:

Oh Regina.......That is awful, awful funny!!!:rotfl2:

I got a few funny looks on the train when I laughed out loud at this one.

We may be on different trains, but I got some strange looks too, when I bust out laughing over the paprikans and the orange pickle. That appetizer sounded HORRIBLE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter