Paperwork all wrong.....

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
All wrong....We recieved our paperwork yesterday FED EX. Both our names are spelled wrong on every document. My guide is out today. Do they need to send us new paperwork before we sign everything? Also, we talked to our guide about a September use year because we travel usually in October. When we got our paperwork it states December for the use year.

I think they will probably have to redo the paperwork for you (the September use year MAY be a bigger issue than the names because I think you could go through and make all the name changes, initial them, and get your signatures notarized, but I am not positive on that). The different use year, I THINK, would require new contract paperwork. Hope it works out quickly for you. Actually, I think if you called quality assurance (the number is in your paperwork) they can help you more than your guide at this point. The use year issue may require your guide, but the paperwork questions should go to Quality Assurance.

I think they will probably have to redo the paperwork for you (the September use year MAY be a bigger issue than the names because I think you could go through and make all the name changes, initial them, and get your signatures notarized, but I am not positive on that). The different use year, I THINK, would require new contract paperwork. Hope it works out quickly for you. Actually, I think if you called quality assurance (the number is in your paperwork) they can help you more than your guide at this point. The use year issue may require your guide, but the paperwork questions should go to Quality Assurance.

I second this advice. When I received my paperwork, it had my social security number incorrect. I called the quality assurance number and the CM had me strike through the number, make the correction, and initial. I was worried it wouldn't be fixed in the system, but my correct SSN has worked when I had to give it to MS for "security purposes". However, I agree that the incorrect use year may pose a bigger problem and may necessitate new documentation. Good luck. I hope you are able to get it all resolved quickly.

My paperwork was incorrect twice...we bought 300 points and wished them to be split evenly into two contracts. First, they were all on the same contract. Then, the down payments were applied incorrectly and the math was all wrong (which I may add would have been in my favor, not DVC's on a binding contract). Finally, the paperwork arrived....two separate contracts at 150 points each and all the payments applied correctly. It took us almost two months and three trips to the notary to get everything in order.

After that experience, when I do an add-on it will be in person.

All wrong....We recieved our paperwork yesterday FED EX. Both our names are spelled wrong on every document. My guide is out today. Do they need to send us new paperwork before we sign everything? Also, we talked to our guide about a September use year because we travel usually in October. When we got our paperwork it states December for the use year.

I wouldn't wait for the guide, call the quality assurance number and explain the problem and have them work on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter