Paper Countdown chains

Just wanted to share a few pics of my boys making their paper countdown chain. they had a great time cutting each link out and then gluing or stapling the links together.
010-1.jpg

our completed project

009-2.jpg

they are so proud of their work.

004-2.jpg

cutting out the links

003-2.jpg

thank you so much for the links.
Fran

Just wanted to share a few pics of my boys making their paper countdown chain. they had a great time cutting each link out and then gluing or stapling the links together.
010-1.jpg

our completed project

009-2.jpg

they are so proud of their work.

004-2.jpg

cutting out the links

003-2.jpg

thank you so much for the links.
Fran

YEAH!!Pics I love to see the stuff being used!
THANKS so much Fran for posting the pics,,and I must say the "two gentlemen models "are adorable!
Hugs Mel:hug:

Oh Mel, thanks for the sweet comment about my boys. That made my day!!

The completed countdown chains look amazing hanging up in our hallway. And I like to post pics of completed projects so the DISigner can see their hard work all completed.

Have a blessed day,
Fran

Hey Mel,
I just emailed my family the pics of the completed countdown chain and they ALL love it.
My soon to be brother in law has asked if I could put together one for him and my sister. So that got me thinking. Could you do like 8 links that are wedding themed. They are getting married in St. Augustine Florida. and after the wedding we are (all 15 of us) heading down to Disney for the week.
So I thought I would put together a 30 day countdown chain for them.
Thanks

Hey Mel,
I just emailed my family the pics of the completed countdown chain and they ALL love it.
My soon to be brother in law has asked if I could put together one for him and my sister. So that got me thinking. Could you do like 8 links that are wedding themed. They are getting married in St. Augustine Florida. and after the wedding we are (all 15 of us) heading down to Disney for the week.
So I thought I would put together a 30 day countdown chain for them.
Thanks

Hi Fran
Weddings ???:scared1:
I just don't do weddings well...but I tried
I don't have alot but here it is

Hugs Mel

weddinglink2sp4.jpg

weddinglink1xk9.jpg

pirate:

My kids do a chain for every disney trip/cruise we do. These are great, usually we have to find stickers and put them onto the paper chains, but you have made my life a whole lot easier. We are doing a cruise in Aug and are assembling our chain this weekend!!! Thanks for your creativity :flower3:

These are so great! Could you do some for the month of October.....Halloweenish and MNSSHP maybe?

Thanks so much!

OK, also....really dumb question I am sure, but.........Do you hang them all up and take one off each day, or do you add one each day?

Thanks so much,
Sonya

These are so great! Could you do some for the month of October.....Halloweenish and MNSSHP maybe?

Thanks so much!

OK, also....really dumb question I am sure, but.........Do you hang them all up and take one off each day, or do you add one each day?

Thanks so much,
Sonya
I posted pics of our completed project. We glue stick or staple them together and then cut one each night before bed. It gives the kids a clear vision of how many days we have left until we leave for DISNEY. As the chain gets smaller they know its getting closer to leaving!
My 5 year olds just love it!! they squeal with delight as they see the countdown chain getting smaller and smaller .

That's what I was thinking, but I think Daylight Savings caused me to lose brain cells in addition to the hour of sleep!!:goodvibes

Sonya

I just love this thread. I am definitly using these. I am starting with the Easter one. Me and my daughter can do one for home and one for her class.

I was wondering if you could do a Thanksgiving one. The family/kids can write on the plain paper side what they are thankful for and when they remove the chain they can read it to everyone.

Thanks
nicolesmom

I will work on a thanksgiving and Halloween paperchain when I get back from vacation..
Hugs Mel:yay: :hug:

Do you have one just for Disneyland? We are going in May and I would love to start one after Easter to help the kids plan. Thanks

Do you have one just for Disneyland? We are going in May and I would love to start one after Easter to help the kids plan. Thanks

Hi Pjtm

I don't know Disneyland as I've never been there but if you could share with me any images you'd like to see I'll try making one.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter