• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paper Countdown chains

Do you have a special one for the last link in the paper chain????

I love these, we will make our chain on our 100 day celebration in 10 days:goodvibes
Thanks!!!

Do you have a special one for the last link in the paper chain????

I love these, we will make our chain on our 100 day celebration in 10 days:goodvibes
Thanks!!!

Here is an extra summer one
hope that is what you were interested in

Hugs Mel

this is sooo cool!! I am gonna let the kids each pick what they want and make their own! So, I will have 3 going at one time!!!

HI
I love the 4th of July chains, but we never go dead heat of summer.;)
So is there a way I could remove the july 4 when I have them moved to word?

They are so cute and nothing like the good ole USA on your chain.:thumbsup2

Also could we get some more links with Lady on them? I know it's a hard character to get clips of.

Thanks

so far I am doing two chains for a girls trip in Oct., at least 4 chains for our anniversary trip, and one chain for a friends boys who are going in Sept.

Can you tell I have done nothing so far today but be on this thread. lol:rotfl::rotfl:

Disneywishing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter