• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paper Countdown chains

Love these! My girls will have fun this weekend making the Christmas ones. May make a set for some friends to bring with us on Thursday!

HI
looking at my chains again. Were there 3 sets of 4 for the lady and the tramp you made me?
I have a big X inbetween the two sets I got.

I just love them.:love: lady and the tramp will be a big hit with my crowd as I have a cockerspaniel and one of the couples going with us has 7!

Thanks again.

Disneywishing

Hello Disneywishing
I'm taking a few weeks break away with family but here is what I have in my file

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!
I love all of these :banana: My DD will love the princess ones- especially Ariel! I was wondering if you could make some for my son who is a HUGE Star Wars fan! I'm surprising my kids at Christmas with this trip and these countdown chains are going in the surprise box! :santa:

Hi Hon
I'm sorry but I don't have enough star wars images to make one.

Hugs Mel

These are so cute!!
I was wondering if you had enough images to do a Cruise/Beach theme for my little girl...
I saw the cruise one...but was wondering if you could do one without pirates just cruise and beach.
She is a little afraid of pirates...LOL!

Thanks!!!

These are wonderful. Looks like I have found a new project for nap time. My only problem is I like too many of them. I may have to do a 180 day count down just to get them all in. My husband already thinks I am crazy with the Disney stuff, so might as well keep finding new fun for myself.

These are great!!!
thank you for creating them. The boys and I are going to make our chain tomorrow

I'm pretty new to the boards and I just came across this. WOW! These are all so awesome! we are 142 days away from our trip and I thought it might be too early to make one of these chains but there's so many great designs I have to do this now just to be able to use all the ones I like!

Does anyone have a Disney NON CHRISTMAS one?? We leave Jan 19th, and I'd love one to start right after Christmas..... might even hang it with the stockings for them to start then....since the trip will have to be part of their Christmas gifts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter