Panoramic Disney Photos

Just checked at sam's club to see if they have a photo program that does panoramic "stitching," since my usual (old) program doesn't have it --they have at least two -- one about $80 and one about $50. Didn't get one to try yet -- want to be sure I actually get around to taking some of the photos first, to make a panorama. Those programs do lots of other things also (most of which my old program does do).

Hi Gang

This is a really cool shot from a tower room looking out from the Contemporary. It's not mine as I copied it from the boards. Great shot nonetheless.

ContemporaryViewFromRoomPamorama.jpg

These are all very nice. A question, would you accept a picture from Disneyland? Haven't been to Disney World in 10 years or so. We will however be there in March for our honeymoon and I may have to get creative with the new camera.
Keep the great pictures coming.

Wow! These are amazing!

My new camera has a panaramic stitching option so I'll definitely be testing it out on my trip :)

I know this one isn't like one big picture...but I thought this one looked cool.

HPIM0617-Panorama.jpg

Hey, don't be too critical...it was my first one! (Well, actually the one in my siggy was...but... :duck: )

TigerLaw said:
how exact do you have to be for these programs?

Hi TigerLaw

Your best bet is to just try it. The program I have works really great. In fact sometimes I'm amazed at what it figures out to match up from picture to picture. Just make sure you take good crisp (not blurry) pictures and you should do fine.

The only thing I've noticed is that you have to be aware of moving things (and especially people). For really good shots try and get things in your pictures as stable as possible. However that being said somethings you can create a really cool affect when things are moving too.

I've now taken tonnes of panorama pictures even around our home. Again try it out and play. You'll see what it can and cannot do.

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter